I wish for Giant Trophy Slimes

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

I wish for Giant Trophy Slimes

Postby Sharkysaur » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:18 am

Basic Idea:
You have an expansion to your ranch where you can feed your trophy slimes. Once you've caught a new kind of slime a small trophy slime of that kind of slime will appear.You can feed it a bunch of its own kind to make it grow bigger, even bigger than a gordo slime. They stay basically in the same spot. It would also be fun if you could bounce on their heads, and make funny faces at the player, like grumpy or hungry face if they haven't been fed in awhile.

Maybe even have Giant Trophy Slimes of the Largos if possible.
Sharkysaur
Plort

Re: I wish for Giant Trophy Slimes

Postby Pigcatapult » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:09 am

But that would be a waste of good slimes??? Especially if they get upset when you don't sacrifice your slimes to them. If there was some other way to grow them, then maybe.

A plort sink, maybe?
Pigcatapult
Rancher

Postby Sharkysaur » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:39 pm

I would rather go out and hunt down slime to sacrifice than toil over the slime pens for plort, but thats just me. Besides, most of the slimes are available in a neverending supply, as they continually re-spawn on the map. Tarrs are great for thinning the herd when you get too many Largos out on the range, and allows fresh slime to spawn that you can carry with you. I'm really looking for an excuse to stay out on the range longer risking life and limb for the glory of slime.

You are right though, there needs to be a plort sink, of course I'm sure since this is only a portion of the final game there will be a lot more uses for new bucks. I played it for several hours and by game day 20, I had all the upgrades I could want, and 20k left over, I exploded all the available gordos, and explored all slime populated areas, and a few that are still under construction. And I had spent the last 5 game days just keeping up with the feeding demands of my penned up slime.
Sharkysaur
Plort

Postby zeusdemigod131 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:27 pm

I think I'd prefer if there was just a way to make Gordo's on the farm
zeusdemigod131
Chickadoo

Postby Sharkysaur » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:19 am

zeusdemigod131 wrote:I think I'd prefer if there was just a way to make Gordo's on the farm

Having Gordos on the ranch would be cool.
Sharkysaur
Plort

Return to Creative