Planet-a-Day Project

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Planet-a-Day Project

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:08 am

Planet-a-Day Project
Day 1

Hi there!
This is a project that I've been thinking about doing for quite some time. I call it
THE PLANET-A-DAY PROJECT
(If you couldn't tell from the title.)

The concept of the Planet-a-Day Project is simple; everyday (ish), I'll reply to this thread with a new datafile on a planet. Because who needs a social life when you have the Monomi Park Forums?

So, let's get right into it, beginning with the planet Zephyr!

Zephyr
AKA: High Zephyr (outdated), Zephyrna, Zephyros
Currency: Newbuck (₦)
Language/s: New English, Modern Zephyrian
Galaxy: Stellasilvarum
Star: Geminae
Moons: Praegrandis
Government: 7Zee Corporation, Oceanus Corporation, Medmints Company
I.G.A ID Code: Z-0000-0000
Motto: Zephyrian: "Iyk Saro sare veselo", New English: "By Saro we stand"
Nations: United Zephyr (Capital: Saroste)
Native Dominant: Homo simile
I.G.A Stability Status: DESTROYED-SEVERE-RISK-UNSTABLE-STABLE-GOOD-OUTSTANDING
About: Zephyr is a powerful nation renowned thorought the galaxies for many centuries. Considering its status as the intergalactic superpower, Zephyr has a surprisingly small fleet, at just over 500,000 ships in service. This is due to its heavy reliance on its allies and their navies, alongside the lack of need for said vehicles.

It is home to the two largest companies in the I.G.A; the Oceanus Corporation and the 7Zee Corporation. Their headquarters span many miles in area, although the exact measurements of the Oceanus Corporation Central Facility (or its location, for that matter) are still unknown.

As they are unable to live in any other enviroment, Zephyr is the only planet that hosts strange creatures known as "slimes" (Limus animalia). Despite being multicellular, they bear a strange resemblance to unicellular organisms, with a pseudonucleus (actually the brain), mitochondria-like organs, and a cell wall. They seem somewhat sentient, and have been noted to be capable of manipulating machinery, cultivating plants and even writing encoded messages - something that causes many to believe them to be highly intelligent.

The planet origionally was known as High Zephyr, an enourmous empire with territories in all three of the I.G.A galaxies. In 3069, just 3 years after the end of the 2nd Intergalactic War and a few months after the formation of the Intergalactic Alliance, High Admiral I'saro'nya Arkalos signed the Charter of 3069, officially declaring the dissolution of the empire. This event is still celebrated on Zephyr and its former territories on Dissolution Day.

Zephyr is divided into 6 zones which together form the 6 Zones of Zephyr: Northwest Zephyr, Northeast Zephyr, Southeast Zephyr, Southwest Zephyr, The Mainland, and Lono (described later). The planets flag reflects this, with its 6 stripes for each zone with white to represent diversity and peace and blue to represent the planets large oceans and focus on water.

The planet's native inhabitants, zephyrians, are famed for their early mastery of trade, a feat that laid way for the creation of the planets Av'shydayasos craft, the first interstellar vehicle capable of long-distance travel on a small scale.
Leader/s: High Admiral Cyaro Novontes of the 7Zee Corporation, Major Rachael Evans of the Oceanus Corporation.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Planet-a-Day Project Day 2

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:10 am

Lono
AKA: Zephyr Zone 6
Language/s: New English, Modern Zephyrian, Native Lonoan
Star: Alpha Amicus
Moons: None
Government: 7Zee Corporation, Oceanus Corporation, Albatross Fruits Limited
I.G.A ID Code: L-0000-0003
Motto: Lonoan: "Manais u'a amaon i le Saʻo", Zephyrian: "Ikar Areasanos ny'somos Kealoron", New English: "Prosperity ensured by Right"
Nations: United Zephyrian Lono (UZL) (Capital: New Honolulu)
Native Dominant: Homo amica
About: Lono is a beautiful and sunny planet, and is one of the most popular holiday locations galaxywide. Very close to Zephyr at just over 4 light years, it has always been very close to the superpower.

Thanks to its tropical climates, the planet is home to a huge quantity of fruits and vegetables, which make it the I.G.A's 3rd largest exporter of food.

Lono was annexed by High Zephyr in 2352 and was named the 6th zone of Zephyr in 3069 after its dissolution.
Leader/s: High Admiral Cyaro Novontes of the 7Zee Corporation, Major Rachael Evans of the Oceanus Corporation, CEO Kyto Andrews of Albatross Fruits Ltd, Queen Iku'ola'i II (figurehead monarch for diplomatic representaton).
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Re: Planet-a-Day Project

Postby Randomtangle » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:25 pm

Newbuck is in SR an upside down u.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Randomtangle wrote:Newbuck is in SR an upside down u.

Yup. I just went for the closest I could; the Nigerian Naira.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Randomtangle » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Oh.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby bobschicken » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:11 pm

I like this so i'll add.

Root

Currency: Credit

Languages: New English, Encoded Audio Language (Spoken only, written documents are in new english) ,

Galaxy:Milky Way

Star: Phenlis 6

Moons: 2, Protus, and Cronus.

Government:Positronic Union of Free Synthetics

Motto: "A Soul in Metal"

Native Dominant: Androids

About:
Root is a polar planet, and is cold all around, the cold temperatures help keep the android population cool. It is the Capital of the Positronic Union, a Democratic Government that gives freedom and rights to androids, Root is also the home for the most well known robotics company next to Oceanus Corporation, Morpheus Cyberkinetics.

(How'd i do? and would Zephyr be peaceful with the positronic union and it's motives?)
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby tyrantlemon55 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:10 am

https://imgur.com/3S0BZdR
I guess I should pitch in.

Decaortes
AKA: Rice Fields
Currency: Rice (ࢢ)
Languages: Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Korea, Hmong (official language)
Galaxy: Sinvan system of Milky way galaxy
Star: Sinvan
Moons: One; Hli
Government: USDA regulations
I.G.A ID Code: none
Motto: "WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS ~!@#$%^&*()-"
Nations: none
Native Dominant: Homo Sapiens Sapiens
I.G.A Stability status: Unknown. All foreigners who went there were killed.
About: Not much is known about this planet. It's much like Earth, in many ways than one. Humans reside there, as does rice. In fact, all you will ever see there is a endless expanse of rice fields and villages. (with some castles in there for good measure) However, this is the most dangerous planet because of the Dark Lord residing there. It has attacked civilians just for fun, and all on the planet fear it.
Leaders: Dark Lord Kev Kias Neeg
aw frick
tyrantlemon55
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:18 am

bobschicken wrote:I like this so i'll add.

Root

Currency: Credit

Languages: New English, Encoded Audio Language (Spoken only, written documents are in new english) ,

Galaxy:Milky Way

Star: Phenlis 6

Moons: 2, Protus, and Cronus.

Government:Positronic Union of Free Synthetics

Motto: "A Soul in Metal"

Native Dominant: Androids

About:
Root is a polar planet, and is cold all around, the cold temperatures help keep the android population cool. It is the Capital of the Positronic Union, a Democratic Government that gives freedom and rights to androids, Root is also the home for the most well known robotics company next to Oceanus Corporation, Morpheus Cyberkinetics.

(How'd i do? and would Zephyr be peaceful with the positronic union and it's motives?)

Nice! This certainly fits well into my mythos, so I like it.
As the Positronic Union would either A. be part of the I.G.A or B. trade excessively with Zephyr, definitely. There might be a bit of discrimination from less liberal nation later, though.
tyrantlemon55 wrote:https://imgur.com/3S0BZdR
I guess I should pitch in.

Decaortes
AKA: Rice Fields
Currency: Rice (ࢢ)
Languages: Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Korea, Hmong (official language)
Galaxy: Sinvan system of Milky way galaxy
Star: Sinvan
Moons: One; Hli
Government: USDA regulations
I.G.A ID Code: none
Motto: "WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS ~!@#$%^&*()-"
Nations: none
Native Dominant: Homo Sapiens Sapiens
I.G.A Stability status: Unknown. All foreigners who went there were killed.
About: Not much is known about this planet. It's much like Earth, in many ways than one. Humans reside there, as does rice. In fact, all you will ever see there is a endless expanse of rice fields and villages. (with some castles in there for good measure) However, this is the most dangerous planet because of the Dark Lord residing there. It has attacked civilians just for fun, and all on the planet fear it.
Leaders: Dark Lord Kev Kias Neeg

I would like to just add that in this universe the human race went extinct in 3066 at the end of the Second Intergalactic War. I do like the idea of this being an abandoned planet full of wild farmlands though. Maybe this data file could be outdated?
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:56 am

Mimir
AKA: Bryxellavanstardisnotreaskelkadorneuovkelvadicantor, Mimyre, Mimis
Language/s: Mimirian (native), New English, New Dutch Type-2
Star: Beta Amicus
Moons: Pugna, Oculae
Government: Harten van Gouden Industries
I.G.A ID Code: M-0000-0002
Motto: Mimirian: "Celkxa Noferosioloskxafen En", New Dutch T2: "Warheider ast Macht", New English: "Truth is power"
Nations: United Mimir (Capital: Zielrots (full mimirian name: Achelsenofonsxorol))
Native Dominant: Homo legatus
About: With huge, towering landmarks and near-endless stretches of mountains, Mimir is a popular tourist location. The first planet to produce a fully functioning nuclear fusion reactor in 2012, it produces more power than even power-ravenous Zephyr could need in a decade.

Orbiting around the planet is the I.G.A central operations centre, the Polycouncillery Satellite, where effectively all I.G.A meetings take place. The satellite is visible from much of the planet and, because of its circular shape, is often colloquially called Dast Rengen-Mannen - the Moon-Ring.

During the Second Intergalactic War, the planet, as a member of the Zephyrian Alliance, sided with High Zephyr against High Terra. As their origional blue-white-red tricolour flag was deemed too similar to the Great and All-Ruling Reformed Empire of Frances flag, and so changed it to red-white-blue. Dast Vlagen Van Mimirer (the flag of Mimir) is a tricolour consisting of red for the blood of the ancient-mimirian justice god Mastasxventrasgorsolnadristraxcololks that stained the flag of the gods, white for peace, and royal blue for the planets diplomatic role in the Zephyrian Alliance and the I.G.A with Dast Schilden van Deugder (the shield of virtue) in gold in the centre.

Mimir has long been known for its diplomatic status, with the term "as friendly as a Mimirian" sprouting up in various areas of the I.G.A. Its main export is industrial metals from its vast mountains.
Leader/s: Davst Grofsmider of Harten van Gouden Industries, General-in-Cheif Caldor Nastrés-Borne.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:25 am

Unown-
AKA- P.O.W Planet
Currency-Dollars($)
Languages- Earthen, Mycinoid,Bug
Galaxy-<Nil>
Star- Night & Day Sun (two)
Moons- Civol & Bareen
Government-P.O.W Leaders
I.G.A ID Code: Unidentified
Motto: "Not Unknown"
Nations: P.O.W
Native Dominant: Human
I.G.A Stability Status: Unidentified
About: Only A Few Island exist on this Country-Planet. The Moons are used for mining and living (Bareen and Civol in order) The Capital is Peteropolis, and Flatsville is another major city, mining precious gems.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:45 am

Randomtangle wrote:Unown-
AKA- P.O.W Planet
Currency-Dollars($)
Languages- Earthen, Mycinoid,Bug
Galaxy-<Nil>
Star- Night & Day Sun (two)
Moons- Civol & Bareen
Government-P.O.W Leaders
I.G.A ID Code: Unidentified
Motto: "Not Unknown"
Nations: P.O.W
Native Dominant: Human
I.G.A Stability Status: Unidentified
About: Only A Few Island exist on this Country-Planet. The Moons are used for mining and living (Bareen and Civol in order) The Capital is Peteropolis, and Flatsville is another major city, mining precious gems.

Just uh, another note. Humans are long extinct. LONG, LONG EXTINCT. As in all-shot-with-superweapon extinct.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:43 pm

This planet was only discovered by the outside world and is the only known surviving human world.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Randomtangle wrote:This planet was only discovered by the outside world and is the only known surviving human world.

Trust me, if there was a human left in this universe, it definitely wouldn't be discrete.

The Doomsday Project automatically aimed towards all locations with more than 2 humans and fired more than 50,000 Type-B Prion Fission Lasers at 33 different planets, literally turning Earth into dust that was so fine than even after 1000 years of rebuilding the land is still not the same. Its calculations were carried out by the K'y'en'kar'o'los, the zephyrian central mainframe with around 30,000 yottabytes at the time.

Even if the one of the most powerful computers ever missed or something, the P.O.W planet would have been blasted to smithereens as soon as they were detected by Zephyrian Alliance cleanup patrols. If it somehow remained hidden for the Teleconpard through some sort of demonic magic, it would still immediately by swarmed by I.G.A agents looking to repopulate the species.

This isn't even mentioning that High Terra was almost entirely under the control of the Great & All-Ruling Empire of France when High Zephyr first discovered them, so for any demand for jewels and other novelties in a society formed by a literal nazist supercommunist dictatorship with barely any living standards makes no sense.

The end of the Second Intergalactic War was not a well planned, thought out decision. It was a sudden and unexpected panic as the Zephyrian Alliance was forced to take out Kamikaze runs to destroy Terran government buildings. Head command fell into chaos, and one man turned a key and destroyed a planet and 50 cities. There was no chance of survival.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby tyrantlemon55 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:25 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
Randomtangle wrote:This planet was only discovered by the outside world and is the only known surviving human world.

Trust me, if there was a human left in this universe, it definitely wouldn't be discrete.

The Doomsday Project automatically aimed towards all locations with more than 2 humans and fired more than 50,000 Type-B Prion Fission Lasers at 33 different planets, literally turning Earth into dust that was so fine than even after 1000 years of rebuilding the land is still not the same. Its calculations were carried out by the K'y'en'kar'o'los, the zephyrian central mainframe with around 30,000 yottabytes at the time.

Even if the one of the most powerful computers ever missed or something, the P.O.W planet would have been blasted to smithereens as soon as they were detected by Zephyrian Alliance cleanup patrols. If it somehow remained hidden for the Teleconpard through some sort of demonic magic, it would still immediately by swarmed by I.G.A agents looking to repopulate the species.

This isn't even mentioning that High Terra was almost entirely under the control of the Great & All-Ruling Empire of France when High Zephyr first discovered them, so for any demand for jewels and other novelties in a society formed by a literal nazist supercommunist dictatorship with barely any living standards makes no sense.

The end of the Second Intergalactic War was not a well planned, thought out decision. It was a sudden and unexpected panic as the Zephyrian Alliance was forced to take out Kamikaze runs to destroy Terran government buildings. Head command fell into chaos, and one man turned a key and destroyed a planet and 50 cities. There was no chance of survival.

Is this an Own Universe, or do you think it's canon?
aw frick
tyrantlemon55
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:37 pm

tyrantlemon55 wrote:Is this an Own Universe, or do you think it's canon?

I don't know, honestly. I try hard to keep it quite cannon (e.g a few cities being on Terra so that Beatrix could, y'know, exist), but I suppose it is a bit of Own Universe. What do you think?
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:37 am

Bast
AKA: United Bast Planetary System (U.B.P), Basten
Currency: Bast Dollar (UBP$)
Language/s: Basten, New Dutch Type-2
Star: Gamma Amicus
Moons: Fratis, Soror, Infans
Government:Socialist Governing Council of Bast, Capitalist Governing Council of Bast, Communist Governing Council of Bast, Libertarian Governing Council of Bast
I.G.A ID Code: B-0000-0010
Motto: Basten: "Keidi nor Seitein, Seiteina nor Keidi", New Dutch Type-2: "Machten var Alles, Alles var Machter", New English: "Power to all, all to power"
Nations: I have decided to remove this area. From now on, it will not be present.
Capital: Abirstiena
Native Dominant: Bastis procera
About: Bast is beautiful and greatly influencial planet that is covered in a thick blanket of shrubs and moss over a mountainous forest landscape of pure agastium, a slate-grey stone worth a good deal of cash for its hardiness and hydrophobic properties.

Unlike most planets, Bast uses a system of four councils - each with a different and usually opposing view - to govern the planet together. This, according to studies taken on the system, ensures a low corruption rate as well as keeping the interests of the planet in mind.

Bast has very few large settlements due to its hostile land, and so spread relatively early to its moons of land to build on. This lead to the mass colonisation of said moons, leaving them covered in cities and monuments.

The basten flag is made in odd proportions: 3:5 rather than the normal 5:3. It shows a red midsection (representing the importance of fraternity in the planets past) surrounded by a white background (representing clouds passing over the people of Bast) with two olive branches (representing peace between the four ideologies) and 5 circles, one larger than the other (representing how the plaent is more important than all four of the ideologies.)
Leader/s: S.G.C.B Minister Jeil Gen-vienna, Ca.G.C.B Minster Carlos Ichre, Co.G.C.B Minister Tero Notenn, L.G.C.B Minister Idaena Andaenaatae, Prime Minister Vcech Ganymede.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Randomtangle » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:33 pm

The universe of the Unown is only reachable through the event horizon of a random black hole.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Randomtangle wrote:The universe of the Unown is only reachable through the event horizon of a random black hole.

So.. an alternate universe? Yeah, humans still exist in most of those. But black holes make no sense; they're infinitely dense shredders, not portals.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am

Khnum
AKA: Felicitas Khnumi
Language/s: Linpassio
Star: Armamultis
Moons: Carduus
Government: Royal Britannic Shipping Company, Sunbank Incorporated
I.G.A ID Code: K-0000-0004
Motto: Linpassio: "Lattadies", New English: "The Joyous Day (Dissolution Day) is Beauty Unfound"
Capital: Mecco
Native Dominant: Feliciti arti
About: Origionally a territory of High Zephyr, Khunum is a majestic and tranquil planet. With vast, rich-smelling cities full of new discoveries.

The planet is covered in huge crystalline structures composed of a strong, transparent material similar to glass. They exhibit the strange feature of amplifying emotions of those around them; this is as they are composed of complex sponge-like materials full of hormones produced in the core of the planet.

According to a 4255 survey, at least 90% of all of Stellasilvarum's herbal plantlife is kept on the planet. It has a huge market for these herbs, as they are used excessively in Khunumal cuisine. It is heavily allied with Bast, as the two share one of the largest trade routes in all the I.G.A.
Leader/s: Jimm Nike of The Royal Brittanic Shipping Company, Decar Kedyayos of Sunbank Incorporated.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby tyrantlemon55 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:25 pm

So all human-like beings in this world are simply subspecies?
aw frick
tyrantlemon55
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:02 pm

tyrantlemon55 wrote:So all human-like beings in this world are simply subspecies?

Well, yeah. Pretty much. Basically due to the laws of biology at least one other planet should have a species identifiable as a member of Homo.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby tyrantlemon55 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:46 pm

I see. Beatrix, Casey, and all the other Earth-hailing Slime Ranchers are descended from the original Homo Sapiens Sapiens, but a different species so they didn't get eradicated. Evolution at its finest.
aw frick
tyrantlemon55
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:49 pm

"Life Finds A Way."
-Ian Malcom , Jurassic Park
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:25 am

tyrantlemon55 wrote:I see. Beatrix, Casey, and all the other Earth-hailing Slime Ranchers are descended from the original Homo Sapiens Sapiens, but a different species so they didn't get eradicated. Evolution at its finest.

Yup. As a bit of insight, here's a bio for Beatrix.

Beatrix LeBeau is a [AGE] year old Terra-Zephyrian currently residing in the Blackberry Islands, Northwest Zephyr.
Born in the small suburban mainland town of Na'shir'oste (pronounciation: nah-SHERE-ost or nya-sher-ohst) to two parents (both Terra-Zephyrian), LeBeau's family moved to the city of Tokyo, Terra, to assist in the reconstruction effort when she was of a young age.
After completing Terra Educative Program Level 6 in flying colours, she decided to move to the Blackberry Islands, which had become uninhabitated only a few years ago.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Planet-a-Day Project Day 446

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:15 am

Adonis
AKA: Adanos, Adya
Language/s: New English
Star: Scarabaeus
Moons: Negavit
Government: HarvestBeetle Corporation, Dole Food Company
I.G.A ID Code: A-0000-0011
Motto: "United under the Beetle of Harvest's glare"
Capital: New Dasanoste
Native Dominant: None
About: With its blinding sun and fertile volcanic soil, Adonis is a haven for agriculture and wildlife alike. It is surprisingly close to its sun, leading to its moon, Negavit, being completely uninhabtiable, but survives due to its incredibly intricate atmosphere, which is perfectly formulated to insulate and protect its inhabitants.

Until the early 22nd century, the planet hosted no civillized life forms; its native wildlife needed very little adaptation to survive in its literally utopian environment. In the year 2136, Oceanus exploration team Darosos-Beta discovered the planet and annexed it into High Zephyr. As a former territory, it celebrates Dissolution Day.

Despite its hospitality, only about 3% of the planet is societal structures. At least 40% of the remainder is farmland managed by the HarvestBeetle Corporation or Dole Food Company, a subsidary of the Oceanus Corporation. Together they provide for more than 90% of the intergalactic vegetable trade, and more than 90% of the intergalactic fruit trade.

Its official symbol is the harvest beetle, a huge scarab-like beetle with 3 sets of mandables that carries the sun. This creature is though to have origionated from the stories of High Zephyrian druidae living there in its infant years.

The planets environment has struggled greatly in recent years for a variety of reasons. The introduction of the pacific kraken (Kraken thermomedius) for fishing has led to several species being declared endangered and one, the northeast boar eel (anguilla bovinia) being declared extinct.
Leader/s: CEO Kade Bravo of the HarvestBeetle Corporation, Alpha Minister Gell Sympross of Dole Food Company.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Next

Return to Creative