[Suggestion] Alpha Slime

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

[Suggestion] Alpha Slime

Postby Ledii » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:03 am

I really like the achievement aspect of this game. And I thus I think it has great capabilities to capitalize well on rare occurances! This is a rare slime, much like the Golden ones we have today. And it is also the size of a Largo, so you will have to carry it rather than sucking it up!

Alpha Slime
The ancient legend

Diet: Everything
Favorite: The Tarr

Slimeology:
This ancient slime is so rare it is thought to be a legend by most ranchers! They were the first of the slimes and have adapted to eating almost everything. In earlier days they were once roaming this planet, but have as of late, become almost extinct! In addition to it's rare appearence some ranchers find them very appealing as trophies. As they appear in random colors each time.

Dangers:
The Alpha Slime it self is very calm by nature. But they cannot be kept in a simple Corall. They have developed a jumping technique that allows them to break through allmost anything. Beware, also because of their Rich Plort, many ranchers will try to feed it The Tarr. Which can be a risky business for all your other slimes!

Plortonomics:
It is said that these slimes contains a very rich mineral that makes other slimes produce more plort for a short duration after it is eaten. However they require quite a bit of food to produce their Rich Plort. And they are also able to consume The Tarr and will manage to produce a Rich Plort from each one!
Take it as it comes...
Ledii
Plort

Re: [Suggestion] Alpha Slime

Postby 21K1 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:56 am

Wow cool! but hey! they can be eaten by the Tarrs? They do eat slimes? How rare they're and where they spawn?
21K1
Chickadoo

Re: [Suggestion] Alpha Slime

Postby Ledii » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:29 am

I'm thinking The Tarr fear these. They don't hunt slimes, but they will open their mouth if you aim at them. Much like the huge slimes that grant you keys actually...

It would make sence these could spawn anywhere if they are to be as rare as the Golden Slime. Running around in only one spot waiting for these is rather boring also...
Take it as it comes...
Ledii
Plort

Return to Creative