Crust And Frost Thundra

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Crust And Frost Thundra

Postby Crabby » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Crust And Frost Tundra
Colder but further

Further out of the far far range the crust And Frost tundras ring of ice are enough to give you much crueler and more worst cases than frostbite . The vast terrain is enough to blow your socks off the Everest like mountains are to high to climb or fly on top of so to make it on top of the mountains its suggested you bring some mountain climbing gear so I hope you like heights.

As well as the heights you also got to think of the dangers the snow is like quicksand so you’re going to need to keep a close eye in the snow. The slimes there are extra playful but it very important you help out the slimes cause some of them tend to erm freeze. Better bring your wool coat cause the cold doesn’t just affect them but it also effects you so I recommend you don’t visit this place till your prepared to take on the environment itself.

There’s very little information on this place other than there’s 4 types of unique food there and I’ve heard that gold slimes find it hard to flee from there so happy plorting. Aswell as the food there’s something else that’s very important there’s some camps out there left behind by I say the rancher before me even I wouldn’t be willing to go that far

Area size 3x the size of the glass desert

Frost slime
It’s n ice to meat you
Diet fruit
Favourite food: coldnana

Woolly slime
Very historical
Diet meat
Favourite food: Fl hare

Heatwave slime
Such a n ice day
Diet: veggies
Favourite food: ever pepper

Snowy slime
So cold
Diet: fruit
Favourite food: dragonsnaps
Who You gonna call Not Freaking Me
Crabby
Rancher

Re: Crust And Frost Thundra

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Nice idea, but if it were to be so big, it would take a lot of time to make it. Also, could you expand on your slime ideas?
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Randomtangle » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:03 pm

Cool, but I can't stand misspelled words. Could you change the title?
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby Crabby » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:05 am

Randomtangle wrote:Cool, but I can't stand misspelled words. Could you change the title?

Sorry but I was a bit tired I can do a better version later oh and it won’t let me change it
Crabby
Rancher

Postby Crabby » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:09 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:Nice idea, but if it were to be so big, it would take a lot of time to make it. Also, could you expand on your slime ideas?

I exaggerated it I’d say it’d be around the size of the glass desert but more roomy
And I can describe the slimes soon my battery was running out sorry
Crabby
Rancher

Postby Crabby » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:55 am

Frost slime
It’s n-Ice to Me-at you
Diet: Crystals
Favourite food: Crystaline

Slimeolgy
If you delve deep into the depths of certain caves of the tundra you might just hear a shimmer of its frosty domain. This slime specifically has a ton of potential energy stored in its crystallised stomach which is strong enough to summon crystals from the roof or above in the sky. Its size is quite unique since there a around the size of a largo but when it consumes a plort it becomes the size of a Gordo but most unusually when it consumes another plort it becomes an unusual being that can draw slimes from the ground ( that become something more than feral) we like to call this slime the well abnormal slime. Slime historians believe that these slimes are related the phenomenon that stops anyone from going beyond the far far ranges boundaries. Other than that this slime is found in the depths of the caves inside of the snowy mountains.

Rancher risks
This slime is truly dangerous to deal with so to make sure nothing bad happens. When it calls upon slimes they become more aggressive than usual so to stop them from acting like this you need to go away from the slime. These slimes shrink when on hot areas such as the ranch whilst in certain areas the effect of them shrinking takes longer. Aswell as them calling for help it’s very important that these slime do not eat a second plort as they turn into something called the abnormal slime which is more dangerous than when Frost slimes call for help normally because when they call for help from slimes they come from the ground which means there zombie slimes so make sure you have loads of hot water as for regular water turns into Ice over time. When inhabiting a Frost slime make sure you have the chill out upgrade on the coral.

Plortomics
These plorts are very useful as for their properties make a good ice ring. The plorts are also used for many icy weapons or whatever ice can be used for in a more efficient way.

90-115 nbs
The other slimes entry’s will appear soon if I’m not lazy so please be patient and thank you.
Crabby
Rancher

Return to Creative