[Slime Suggestion] Pyro Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

[Slime Suggestion] Pyro Slime

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:21 am

Plort starting value would be 25

2/10 spawning chance instead of rock slime near a lava lake in the Indigo Quarry.

Introducing the Pyro Slime

Keeps you warm and toasty

Diet:Veggies

Favorite:Burned Beet (Obtain these by throwing heart beets into an incinerator, which would get another option to burn fruits and veggies.)

Slimeology:Made when a rock slime fell into a lava pit in the Indigo Quarry, Pyro Slimes started to co-exist alongside the rock slimes. The Rock Slime that fell into the pit melted, and it's rocky crown was replaced by an infinite flame. The Pyro Slimes are similar to rock slimes, and could be considered siblings to the rock specimens. Many scientists have studied the Pyro-Slime, and have made the simple conclusion that Pyro-Slimes have the same behavior as a Rock-Slime, and are actually just another form of the Rock Slime. Even though they are essentially a melted rock-slime, the general public back at earth adores them.

Risks: These slimes are the polar opposite of the Puddle slime, and if a puddle slime comes in contact with one, they evaporate. If a Pyro-Slime comes in contact with water, it will also become a rock slime. Otherwise, Pyro-Slimes are pretty easy to keep.

Plortonomics: The Pyro-Plorts are an oddball, and have many uses. Back at earth, these plorts can be used as an easy fuel and can spice up foods to an extreme. The Pyro-plorts rival the honey plorts and pink plorts in the food industry, and are overall very useful.

Made with DeltaStorm's guide.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (98.59 KiB) Viewed 9233 times
Last edited by Blazekop12 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
User avatar
Blazekop12
Rancher
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:00 am
Location: At the Indigo Quarry, trying to make Pyro Slimes.

Re: [Slime Suggestion] A Fiery Fellow...

Postby Biosaur » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:56 am

I really like how it's like a "variant" of a rock slime, but i have a few questions:
- Can it make a largo with a rock slime? (It would be a little bit weird)
- Isn't 2/10 a little bit... too often? it would be cool if this chance only happened when near a certain area or something.
- What would other burned foods be like? Will I be able to make roast hen hens? :P
- would other "Variant" slimes eat burned foods as well?
Slime poop is valuable, use it wisely
User avatar
Biosaur
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: Sitting on the tabby gordo

Re: [Slime Suggestion] A Fiery Fellow...

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:08 am

Biosaur wrote:I really like how it's like a "variant" of a rock slime, but i have a few questions:
- Can it make a largo with a rock slime? (It would be a little bit weird)
- Isn't 2/10 a little bit... too often? it would be cool if this chance only happened when near a certain area or something.
- What would other burned foods be like? Will I be able to make roast hen hens? :P
- would other "Variant" slimes eat burned foods as well?


-Ok, so here are my responses: It would make a largo with a rock slime, but would be a big pyro slime and have blue colors (like blue fire)

-2/10 with 1 being least and 10 most. Maybe they could spawn near a lava lake somewhere in the Indigo Quarry?

-Possibly. (I wonder how tabbies would like roast hen hen) :O

-Every slime would be able to eat burned foods, (for instance, a phosphor could eat a burned cuberry)
User avatar
Blazekop12
Rancher
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:00 am
Location: At the Indigo Quarry, trying to make Pyro Slimes.

Re: [Slime Suggestion] A Fiery Fellow...

Postby DeltaStorm » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:40 am

Blazekop12 wrote:Plort starting value would be 25

2/10 spawning chance instead of rock slime.

Introducing the Pyro Slime

Keeps you warm and toasty

Diet:Veggies

Favorite:Burned Beet (Obtain these by throwing heart beets into an incinerator, which would get another option to burn fruits and veggies.)

Slimeology:Made when a rock slime fell into a lava pit in the Indigo Quarry, Pyro Slimes started to co-exist alongside the rock slimes. The Rock Slime that fell into the pit melted, and it's rocky crown was replaced by an infinite flame. The Pyro Slimes are similar to rock slimes, and could be considered siblings to the rock specimens. Many scientists have studied the Pyro-Slime, and have made the simple conclusion that Pyro-Slimes have the same behavior as a Rock-Slime, and are actually just another form of the Rock Slime. Even though they are essentially a melted rock-slime, the general public back at earth adores them.

Risks: These slimes are the polar opposite of the Puddle slime, and if a puddle slime comes in contact with one, they evaporate. If a Pyro-Slime comes in contact with water, it will also become a rock slime. Otherwise, Pyro-Slimes are pretty easy to keep.

Plortonomics: The Pyro-Plorts are an oddball, and have many uses. Back at earth, these plorts can be used as an easy fuel, can spice up foods to an extreme, and can be cooled down into rock plorts, which can make 'Blue Metal'. The Pyro-plorts rival the honey plorts and pink plorts in the food industry, and are overall very useful.

Made with DeltaStorm's guide.


Pretty good, but two complaints.

It's too easy to keep them, consider making them rarer or decreasing the price.

Their plortonomics is too vast, consider removing the blue metal use.
User avatar
DeltaStorm
Rancher
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:44 am
Location: Looking for the Rad Slime under the Truck.

Re: [Slime Suggestion] A Fiery Fellow...

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:28 am

DeltaStorm wrote:
Blazekop12 wrote:Plort starting value would be 25

2/10 spawning chance instead of rock slime.

Introducing the Pyro Slime

Keeps you warm and toasty

Diet:Veggies

Favorite:Burned Beet (Obtain these by throwing heart beets into an incinerator, which would get another option to burn fruits and veggies.)

Slimeology:Made when a rock slime fell into a lava pit in the Indigo Quarry, Pyro Slimes started to co-exist alongside the rock slimes. The Rock Slime that fell into the pit melted, and it's rocky crown was replaced by an infinite flame. The Pyro Slimes are similar to rock slimes, and could be considered siblings to the rock specimens. Many scientists have studied the Pyro-Slime, and have made the simple conclusion that Pyro-Slimes have the same behavior as a Rock-Slime, and are actually just another form of the Rock Slime. Even though they are essentially a melted rock-slime, the general public back at earth adores them.

Risks: These slimes are the polar opposite of the Puddle slime, and if a puddle slime comes in contact with one, they evaporate. If a Pyro-Slime comes in contact with water, it will also become a rock slime. Otherwise, Pyro-Slimes are pretty easy to keep.

Plortonomics: The Pyro-Plorts are an oddball, and have many uses. Back at earth, these plorts can be used as an easy fuel, can spice up foods to an extreme, and can be cooled down into rock plorts, which can make 'Blue Metal'. The Pyro-plorts rival the honey plorts and pink plorts in the food industry, and are overall very useful.

Made with DeltaStorm's guide.


Pretty good, but two complaints.

It's too easy to keep them, consider making them rarer or decreasing the price.

Their plortonomics is too vast, consider removing the blue metal use.


Ok, tweaked the rarity and made the plortonomics lean towards fuel and food.
User avatar
Blazekop12
Rancher
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:00 am
Location: At the Indigo Quarry, trying to make Pyro Slimes.

Re: [Slime Suggestion] Pyro Slime

Postby Hachiseiko » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:30 am

I hope you're happy with your little fiery slimes! C: Do whatever you want with the image!

There's a bigger version that you can get if you PM me.

There's also one in the top post in my own forum thread!

Image
All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!


Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
User avatar
Hachiseiko
Keeper
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:38 am
Location: Sweden

Re: [Slime Suggestion] Pyro Slime

Postby Blazekop12 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:46 am

Thank you so much! ^-^
User avatar
Blazekop12
Rancher
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:00 am
Location: At the Indigo Quarry, trying to make Pyro Slimes.

Re: [Slime Suggestion] Pyro Slime

Postby HunterSlime » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:36 pm

Nice Slime idea! I would really like to see more slimes like the boom slime like this in the game!
I cant wait for the hunter slimes and I love the tarr! :D
User avatar
HunterSlime
Rancher
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:06 pm

Re: [Slime Suggestion] Pyro Slime

Postby Blazekop12 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:00 pm

HunterSlime wrote:Nice Slime idea! I would really like to see more slimes like the boom slime like this in the game!

Thank you!
User avatar
Blazekop12
Rancher
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:00 am
Location: At the Indigo Quarry, trying to make Pyro Slimes.

Re: [Slime Suggestion] Pyro Slime

Postby CyborgJellyfish » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:13 pm

Two Things...
1, woudn't anyther risk be lighting yourself on fire with those guys.

And 2, those guys are cute, but they're gonna melt my Snowslimes!!! (Profile Pic)
The Snowslime, the only slime with a Little Tilted Hat.
User avatar
CyborgJellyfish
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Re: [Slime Suggestion] Pyro Slime

Postby Blazekop12 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:04 am

CyborgJellyfish wrote:Two Things...
1, woudn't anyther risk be lighting yourself on fire with those guys.

And 2, those guys are cute, but they're gonna melt my Snowslimes!!! (Profile Pic)

Your snowslimes better watch out! :D
User avatar
Blazekop12
Rancher
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:00 am
Location: At the Indigo Quarry, trying to make Pyro Slimes.

Re: [Slime Suggestion] Pyro Slime

Postby CyborgJellyfish » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:22 pm

Blazekop12 wrote:
CyborgJellyfish wrote:Two Things...
1, woudn't anyther risk be lighting yourself on fire with those guys.

And 2, those guys are cute, but they're gonna melt my Snowslimes!!! (Profile Pic)

Your snowslimes better watch out! :D


They better not cry. They better not pout. I'm tellin you why, CAUSE THEY'LL MELT AND DIE AND IT'LL BE SAD!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!
The Snowslime, the only slime with a Little Tilted Hat.
User avatar
CyborgJellyfish
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Re: [Slime Suggestion] Pyro Slime

Postby crazyman185 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:23 am

Sees thread.

First Idea that pops in head.

Image
User avatar
crazyman185
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:23 am

Re: [Slime Suggestion] Pyro Slime

Postby CookieSlime » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:23 am

What would happen when a Rock Pyro Largo touches water?
User avatar
CookieSlime
Plort
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:09 am

Re: [Slime Suggestion] Pyro Slime

Postby OreRancher » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:30 am

Their diet should be burnt veggies, not just veggies.
Slimes are bob-uh-ly
So wiggly and slimey goop.
I want to hug them.
User avatar
OreRancher
Rancher
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Re: [Slime Suggestion] Pyro Slime

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:06 am

crazyman185 wrote:Sees thread.

First Idea that pops in head.

Image

XD! I love TF2!
CookieSlime wrote:What would happen when a Rock Pyro Largo touches water?

It would probably turn back into a rock slime.
OreRancher wrote:Their diet should be burnt veggies, not just veggies.

I think they should be able to eat veggies, but prefer burnt veggies.
User avatar
Blazekop12
Rancher
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:00 am
Location: At the Indigo Quarry, trying to make Pyro Slimes.


Return to Slime Design

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests