Fanart of Beatrix

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Re: Fanart of Beatrix

Postby CyborgJellyfish » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:44 pm

Hachiseiko wrote:
CyborgJellyfish wrote:This is a really good... wait a minute
(rididouly waits a minute (IKanSpal))
THE HAND IN A AKWARD POSITION!!!!!!!!11!1!!EWGHN!b!111!!!1!!!!! BB1N1!!
NOPE!!! it won't do!!! get rid of it!!!!!!!!11!!!y1gn!!1 YOUR FIRED FROM MAKING SLIME RANCHER FAN ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

P.S. I donts thanks my brains in the right-sides up. maybe upsides down.

P.P.P.P.P.PP.S. Pee pee ess. anyways its really good but I alway thought that the arm was covered with a jacket not with darkish skin (that didn't come out right).

I'm sorry, are you mocking someone's art? It doesn't matter if you make a joke out of it, it's still incredibly disrespectful. If you have criticism or a comment then say it like a normal sane person and don't start joking about not allowing them to make art at all.

Well, I'm sorry for being disrespectful and not being a normal sane person (seriosly?) to the creator of this art, but it is pretty obvious that I'm kidding becuase of the overuse of explanation points and you can't fire someone from making FAN ART! I just noticed a tiny mistake ( right hand's akward) and decided with a sleep deprivated and somewhat uncaring mind to make a joke out of a itty bitty almost unoticable mistake. Oh, and I'm sorry but I didn't know only rare insane people like obviously myself its SOOOOO frickin obvious, made jokes on miniscule mistakes! I feel i should add something like how am I supposed to make someone stop making FAN ART! also this P.P. joke was at I.P.P.P.P. (Actual Name) which is I had to go when I was really young for some reason
The Snowslime, the only slime with a Little Tilted Hat.
CyborgJellyfish
Chickadoo

Re: Fanart of Beatrix

Postby Hachiseiko » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:58 pm

CyborgJellyfish wrote:Well, I'm sorry for being disrespectful and not being a normal sane person (seriosly?) to the creator of this art, but it is pretty obvious that I'm kidding becuase of the overuse of explanation points and you can't fire someone from making FAN ART! I just noticed a tiny mistake ( right hand's akward) and decided with a sleep deprivated and somewhat uncaring mind to make a joke out of a itty bitty almost unoticable mistake. Oh, and I'm sorry but I didn't know only rare insane people like obviously myself its SOOOOO frickin obvious, made jokes on miniscule mistakes! I feel i should add something like how am I supposed to make someone stop making FAN ART! also this P.P. joke was at I.P.P.P.P. (Actual Name) which is I had to go when I was really young for some reason

I'm fully aware. I'm just saying you probably shouldn't make hurtful jokes. Just because it's obviously a joke doesn't mean it doesn't offend or hurt. *shrug* If you think it's fine then that's okay, I'm just saying I disagree and I wouldn't.
All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Previous

Return to Creative