Adventure Journel: The Graveyard Part 1

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Adventure Journel: The Graveyard Part 1

Postby GrimRose0 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:19 pm

Day:?
Tarr Pit

Today was a strange day. The sky was very dark, and no it was not because of the mass amounts of tarr I was in the middle of fending off with my trusty vac and water combo.

It was because of the dark clouds that hung over this unusual iseland I was transported to.
I had discouvered a portal behind my house and with the most confidence I had even had, stupidishly jumped through.

I was met by a grey grassed vally mixed with stone as Tarr seemed to fall from the ledges. There were alot, but not enough to stop my adventurer insticts that many of my freinds have mistaken for stupidity...or was it me? Either way. I was there and splashing for my conciousness for that matter.

There was a strange hole ahead of me that I had decided to hope through, and in doing so, I landed on some beautiful purple flowers at the bottom of the pit. For some odd reason, the Tarr did not follow me.

Weither it was because of what I was about to face, or my manly capabilities, I would never know.

--End of Part 1--
Next: Spooky Forest
(I appologize for the lack of content, I'v been quite busy juggling life matters at the moment.)
Steam: LaughingTigerShark
Instagram Art: grimrose0, dezy_the_artist, toonistzach

I am a Novilist who is traveling all over the Slime Sea and gathering all kinds of Slimes to help me make a Legendary story.
My Companion is a Honey Slime named Gabriel.
GrimRose0
Chickadoo

Return to Creative