Adventure Journel: The Goopy Tundra Part 2

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Adventure Journel: The Goopy Tundra Part 2

Postby GrimRose0 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:15 pm

Journel Entry 2: Goopy Tundra: Meltdown

I woke up today, fixed up the ranch, talked with Bob, he's a funny guy, and ran into some problems.

I had previously obtained a Slime the day before, A 'Snow' Slime if you would prefer, and when I went to check on it, the poor thing looked like it was dying of heat. It's wide smile was no where to be seen as it despratly lugged it's body around like a slime in fresh water. A sad sight it was. It refused to eat too. I didn't know what to do.

I left to get some water from my pond, and when I returned, I noticed it was much small...I then realize, It actually WAS dying of heat! Well, Melting to be more realistic. No one has confirmed if Slimes are possible of death.

I panicked quite suddenly and picked it up, sprinting to the pond as if I were running a marathon, thank slimes it was only afew feet away. I accidentally tripped and fell into the pond as the puddle slimes slowly sluged over and crawled all over me, tickling me into submission.

"Hey cut it out!" I laughed, sitting up. They slowly slid off me and made a little ploping sound along with their usual 'Preee!' Noise.

I placed the Snow Slime into the water, but it didn't work at all.
It took me a moment, but I had an idea. Swiftly I got out of the pond, soaking obvcourse, and picked up afew of the Pond plorts. Next, I went to one of storages and Swipped afew Snow Globes.
I entered the lab and tossed them into the refinery hoping it would work.

"AHA!" I yelled as I pulled out a strange grey and blue device from the machine. I took one step and almost fell over as I was dumbfounded by the weight of such an average sized item.
I walked to the pen that the slime was origionaly in and placed it just under the music box, hooked it up, and flipped it on. Little did I know as to how good the device would work.

I stood there almost frozen as it felt like I was in the middle of a blizzard. Lucky for me, I just had to drop foward and I would be out. What I didn't expect was the faceplant that followed.

Regardless, I made my way to the pond as soon as possible, the Puddle slimes were circleing around, but the Snow Slime was no where to be found.

After looking around for a good amount of time, I dropped to my knees, closed my eyes, and cried out "Whhyyy!!!!" Not just because I was sad, but also because I really didn't want to travel all the way back to the Tundra since I didn't have the gear for it.

When I opened my eyes, Everything was Blue...Very blue.

It appeared that the slime was just hiding, and then attached to my face as it saw me. "Great." I told myself with the most unenthusiastic voice I could ever use.

I got up and walked over to the Snow Slime's pen as the walls seemed to now be frosted in a sense and snowing a tad due to the tempeture. With no other choice, I stuck my head in, and after afew moments too long, the Snow Slime let go of my face and drop into the pen, sinking into the now snowy ground. Twas a very unplesant expirience, for me atleast.

After freezing my face off, I went back to my house and made some hot chocolate, sneezing the rest of the day away...But Atleast I learned somthing new about them, and that's what matters most.

--End of Part 2--

Next: Goopy Tundra Part 3: Blizzard Me This
Steam: LaughingTigerShark
Instagram Art: grimrose0, dezy_the_artist, toonistzach

I am a Novilist who is traveling all over the Slime Sea and gathering all kinds of Slimes to help me make a Legendary story.
My Companion is a Honey Slime named Gabriel.
GrimRose0
Chickadoo

Return to Creative