Adventure Journel: The Goopy Tundra Part 1

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Adventure Journel: The Goopy Tundra Part 1

Postby GrimRose0 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:46 pm

Journel Entry 1: The Goopy Tundra

Every rancher knows that the Slime Islands are strange, and the deeper you venture, the stranger it gets.

I have been to many places, Barren Lands, Mountains, Forests, Anchiet Ruins, Deep caves, and even a volcanic island.

But recently I was doing my usual stroll through the Deep Forest to find Gabriel <he tends to wonder off to see his freinds> and I noticed an unusual cave.
Despite my better judgement, I traveled through the cave. Each step sent a shiver down my spine.

As I walked out of the cave, I realized, It was snowing, and as a matter of fact, EVERYTHING was covered in thick white snow.

I headed into the tundra with no knowledge of where I was. It was unusual to me as there wasnt a single slime in sight. I kept walking as my boots made a sort of crunching sound, ya know, when your walking through snow. Then to my supprise, a Slime popped up and out of the snow. Is a panic, I stumbled back and fell right on my butt as it landed in my lap.

It was a strange looking slime, it was blue, but not like a puddle slime, it was much brighter then that. It smiled at me like any other slime would. I noticed there was a patch of white on its head, so I tried to wipe it off thinking it was snow, first of all, that was a stupid thing to do because it was a slime, so it really didnt matter, and secondly, it seemed like it was actualy attached to it's head.

I stood up as it rolled off my lap then pulled my Vac out and stored it inside. I woundered what plorts it would produce, what it ate, and what it was like overall.

It was decided that I wasn't ready to handle this cold weather, so I went back through the tunnel and into the forest. As soon as I came out, I realized my foot was stuck......I had Stepped on Gabriel.....I looked down at him and almost had a heart attack, then as always, I remembered he was a slime...and watched as he basicly absorbed my leg into his body. Ever tried walking home is a wet shoe? That's what it felt like.

I had gotten home and managed to deattach my leg from Gabriel. He scurried off as soon as he was free.
After cleaning the honey goop off of me, I went outside to my slime pens.

I released the newly befreinded slime into the pen, and went on with my day.

--End of Part 1-- (I plan to start making a Sort of "Series" for slime rancher along side my slime designs. The series will be based off of both real in game things and just open Ideas such as the Goopy Tundra. If you want to hear/see more of this series, just say so haha. It will include many unusual slimes and biomes, gadgets and upgrades, but most importantly, Humour and Adventure.)

Thanks for reading <3

<Next up: Part 2: Meltdown>
Steam: LaughingTigerShark
Instagram Art: grimrose0, dezy_the_artist, toonistzach

I am a Novilist who is traveling all over the Slime Sea and gathering all kinds of Slimes to help me make a Legendary story.
My Companion is a Honey Slime named Gabriel.
GrimRose0
Chickadoo

Return to Creative