Wispy woods

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Wispy woods

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Desc:
A mysterious woods. filled with a facinating and peculiar ecostystem. during the day. the trees give shade and protect the slimes from the sun. but at night. their true behavior starts to shine. they start hunting, foraging. to see this all happening is a experience you will never forget

Slimes found in the Wispy woods:

Phosphor Slime

Mushroom Slime!

Diet:

poison root.

Cheezy Joke

This slime thinks hes a Fun-gi

Slimeology

Mushroom slimes, a strange species of slime. whenever a slime is within radius of this slime they get aggravated and become more hungry. this is a defense mechanism as it also deters Tarr but in some situations it can be a curse.

Rancher Risks

The Mushroom Slime has a horrendous smell making any slime near it more hungry which can be a recipe for disaster. it has a tendency to aggravate slimes near it which makes domesticating them more difficult.

Plortnomics

This slime's plorts are valued for their amazing health properties as it is a cure for many problems, once liquefied that is.

Plort value 65

wisp Slime

Diet: Darkness

favourite: none

Slimelology:
Similarly to the puddle slime the wisp slime does not need to eat. It glows a bright blue during the night and glows a faint red in the day. these slimes hover above the ground and are full of personality. they enjoy teasing slimes and are very selfish. There is an old syaing that if you follow a line of wisp slimes. you will discover some unimaginable treasure.

rancher risks:
These slimes May causually float up out of the corall. netss wont work as the wisp slime usually burns the nets and flys right out. which could leed to. . .Tarr. Their natural habitat needs to be mimicked. so make their corall as dark as possible. their faint red glow repels slimes while their blue glow attracts.

slimeology:
The purple plort of the wisp slime is amazing as coal. It burns for an extremly long time as well as giving a spectacular mini firework show full of vibrant reds blues and purples.

plort value: 70

puddle slime

as well as the

Ghost slime

diet: fruit

Favourite: ghost pepper

Slimeology:
This slime can phase through walls. this allows them to excape from tarrs when needed.

rancher risks:
This slime wont listen to you. it will run away from your ranch unaffected by your coralls.which could lead to . . . Tarr! if you want it to stay and produce your plorts. you must obtain a fog emmiter from the lab. These slimes are best free ranched.

Plortonomics:
The plorts are great for smoke bombs. which helps the military force alot.

plort value: 70
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Re: Wispy woods

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Good ideas, although the ghost slime sounds somewhat similar to the quantum slimes.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby TurtleDuDe48 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:53 pm

yeah, your right. i was wondering if i should or shouldnt add them.
all credit for drawing the Crystal slime belongs to Hachiseiko.

And remember kids. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

;)
TurtleDuDe48
Keeper

Postby BeatrixLeBeau » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:59 pm

This is a good idea, but seems like a mixture of two other slimes...

Fungus: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3803

Moss: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3800
Feel free to PM me with any slime requests, and I'll make you an image of them in the game.
BeatrixLeBeau
Rancher

Postby CakeFlour » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:21 am

I see this Thread and Imediatly think of this

Support the goal of Golden Puddles!
CakeFlour
Rancher

Return to Creative