Freshwater Fields

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Freshwater Fields

Postby bobschicken » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:25 pm

"A big ocean made out of Freshwater without the harmful amounts of slime the Slime Sea has"

A massive plot of water that goes a big way down to a huge beautiful amount of Coral, glowy rocks and slimes.

while you can't buy a chunk of sea to house the aquatic slimes that reside in the fields, you can upgrade your pond into an aquarium to hold all those beautiful slimes. plus, you can use it to breed Fish Fish!

holding your breath won't allow you to make treks without passing out, so it's best to buy a Mask and Oxygen tank from your local rancher upgrade kiosk. Tomorrow i will talk about other rancher upgrades, the slimes and the food you can harvest.
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Re: Freshwater Fields

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:05 am

I like this idea!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby bobschicken » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:39 pm

New Slimes!

Fish Slime:
"The Pink Slime of the Sea"

"Slimeology"
Your generic fish slime, like it's more landbound cousin the pink slime, it's docile, easy to ranch, but it can only eat food from the Fields, as it it very picky. Like a puddle slime, it evaporates if left out of water for a long time, unlike puddle slimes, It is okay with a lot more fish slimes, and only produces plorts when it's Submerged it water.

"Rancher Risks"

Ranchers need to be careful that their fish slimes stay in their aquarium, and must feed them aquatic food,

"Plortomics"

Fish Slime plorts act as a "Multipurpose Ari-Fish-al substance" replacing the need for medicine that uses fish oils and other fish resources, and can become really good seafood, seriously. you got to try it!

Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby Gustim » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:29 am

This would really expand the game! I'll all for it! Plus, I like fish. *glub glub*
~Gus
~Boom Slimes are red,
Mixmasters are blue
This little rancher
Plays Spiral Knights too
<3
Gustim
Chickadoo

Postby bobschicken » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:57 am

Octo-Slime

"Too popular in Japan"

Slimeology: The octo-slime is a very clever slime that easily fools most ranchers (And can scare them!)
They're first reaction to the rancher is to flee, and they will try to fool them by making an inky "Mimic".
these mimics weirdly have minds of their own and will try to trick the rancher,

Rancher risks: These slimes are slippery, their mimics can fool even the most cautious rancher. and may even scare food sources off.

Favorite Food: Crystal Crabs.

Plortomics: The Octo-Slime plorts are used for clothing allowing it to do stuff like glow, Look animated, etc.

Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Return to Creative