Slime Rancher Mod for The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Slime Rancher Mod for The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

Postby Bigmatter » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:52 am

I recently started learning how to make pixel art the right way and made some little pixel versions of every slime. I was playing TBOI and was wondering how hard it would be to put my sprites into the game, and it takes some reading but other than that it's mostly simple I think. I've just changed the sprites of some normal items in the game, you can find the page here: https://moddingofisaac.com/mod/2877/slime-rancher-mod

Like I say on the page, I'm kinda thinking of adding more stuff another time like the foods, changing Gish into a Tarr, and changing the menu to say something stupid like "The Ranching of Slimes".
For now, the only change to the title, and indication that the mod is installed properly, is a little pink slime on the first A in Isaac
Bigmatter
Chickadoo

Re: Slime Rancher Mod for The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

Postby Artsicle » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:33 am

Post this in some sort of binding of isaac forum, I really hate that The binding of isaac, since its not even that fun. And you put it in the wrong forum
Artsicle
Plort

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:53 am

Artsicle wrote:Post this in some sort of binding of isaac forum, I really hate that The binding of isaac, since its not even that fun. And you put it in the wrong forum

Hey, just because you don't like it doesn't mean that this guy can't post it here.
But you're right, this should be in the off-topic section.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Slimes4Fun » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:30 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:
Artsicle wrote:Post this in some sort of binding of isaac forum, I really hate that The binding of isaac, since its not even that fun. And you put it in the wrong forum

Hey, just because you don't like it doesn't mean that this guy can't post it here.
But you're right, this should be in the off-topic section.

Technically its a slime rancher mod for the game so its not off topic, it fits in creative because someone was creative enough to make this and its slime rancher related
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby GreatRancher » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:24 am

Well, it's more like an Creative Far-Off Topic...
If to say, it's a Slime Rancher idea, but also links a Far-Off Topic game so each parts of the forums are acceptable to post it.
Also, Subnautica doesn't have relation with Slime Rancher and a lot of people post it so, who cares?
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Return to Creative