[Release] Slime Rancher Organizer

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

[Release] Slime Rancher Organizer

Postby RazorX » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:58 pm

Slime Rancher Organizer

hi guys here is a fun little program i wrote for my self but im happy to share it incase someone else likes it and finds it useful so any feedback would be welcomed :D basically this will allow you to keep track of what and how much you have on each plot and what your silos contain.

Pics:

Download:
Slime Rancher Organizer.zip

Virus Scan
You take the blue pill - the story ends, You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - You stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
RazorX
Chickadoo

Re: [Release] Slime Rancher Organizer

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:45 am

Good job! Although I don't see a reason to have the unimplemented and hypothesised slimes/resources too, like the starfire, or the mosaic slime.

Welcome to the forums!
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby RazorX » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:42 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:Good job! Although I don't see a reason to have the unimplemented and hypothesised slimes/resources too, like the starfire, or the mosaic slime.

Welcome to the forums!

yeah i may remove them i just figured it would be easier to add them for the future but there easily removed but you can manually type in what ever you want too and it will save what you type so i guess it doesnt matter too much.

and thank you :D
You take the blue pill - the story ends, You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - You stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
RazorX
Chickadoo

Postby RazorX » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:55 pm

Updated Program But For Some Reason I Can't Edit The Post So I Will Have To Post It Here.

Update 1:
Removed Content That Isn't Implemented Yet But Kept It On A List To Be Added When Needed.
Added Backup And Restore Save Buttons

Download:
Slime Rancher Organizer v1.0.1.zip

Virus Scan:
Here
RazorX
Chickadoo

Postby RazorX » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:32 pm

Update 2:
Added Button For Opening The Slime Rancher Save Directory

Download:
Slime Rancher Organizer v1.0.2.zip

Virus Scan:
Here

Image:
RazorX
Chickadoo

Postby MarappaTheRancher13 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:07 pm

What is its main Purpose rather than Tracking the save file, does it actually change to what you put on?
YABBA DABBA DOO
MarappaTheRancher13
Rancher

Postby RazorX » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:22 pm

MarappaTheRancher13 wrote:What is its main Purpose rather than Tracking the save file, does it actually change to what you put on?

no i basically made it for fun as well as having the ability to keep track of what i have where and how much even when im not on the game i also added the ability to backup and restore saves on it.
i wrote most of this program in a few hours and thought why not share it just incase anyone else likes to keep organized like me lol i also do plan on adding more features when i get around to it and possibly in the future if i can figure out how to detect whats on each plot then i would get it to automate some of that too if people show interest in this program.
RazorX
Chickadoo

Return to Creative