OMGZombeh's Arts

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby irdog » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:47 pm

could you draw a pikachu slime?
(i know i already have a profile pic its jut for fun :P)
Thanks for reading down here! kisses for youMUAH

Thanks to SpeesXaaa for the avatar!
User avatar
irdog
Rancher
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:50 am
Location: In a movie theater near you!

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby GloweyBacon » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:04 pm

Boom Honey Largo for my profile
User avatar
GloweyBacon
Plort
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby Azreide » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:43 pm

OMGZombehs wrote:
Azreide wrote:This doesn't need to be done straight away, but how about a normal, happy tabby with a speech bubble saying "Boop!"


Here ya go:


Image


Thank you very much!
User avatar
Azreide
Rancher
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:13 pm

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby voper45 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:21 pm

Hmm slime ideas....
How about a lava/flame slime? Sorta like a boom puddle cross I guess?

Awesome artwork :)
User avatar
voper45
Plort
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby OMGZombehs » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:00 pm

irdog wrote:could you draw a pikachu slime?
(i know i already have a profile pic its jut for fun :P)


I'm prioritizing images for people that haven't got one yet.
Whee! Whoa! Woo hoo!
User avatar
OMGZombehs
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 am
Location: USA

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby OMGZombehs » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:01 pm

GloweyBacon wrote:Boom Honey Largo for my profile


Here ya go:

Image
Whee! Whoa! Woo hoo!
User avatar
OMGZombehs
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 am
Location: USA

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby Elskah » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:07 pm

A profile pic of a tabby slime holding something in its mouth would be super awesome c': Maybe holding a pogofruit, a heart beet, or a tabby plort? (I aplogize for being indecisive >.<)
Those stripes, that tail, that wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.
User avatar
Elskah
Rancher
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:14 pm
Location: Buried in a pile of tabby slimes.

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby Pigcatapult » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:59 pm

OMGZombehs wrote:
GloweyBacon wrote:Boom Honey Largo for my profile


Here ya go:

Image


So cute and angry! =D
User avatar
Pigcatapult
Rancher
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:30 pm
Location: Unlocking the secret megaberry

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby GloweyBacon » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:42 pm

Thank you
User avatar
GloweyBacon
Plort
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby OMGZombehs » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:20 pm

voper45 wrote:Hmm slime ideas....
How about a lava/flame slime? Sorta like a boom puddle cross I guess?

Awesome artwork :)


Thank you. ^u ^

Here ya go:

Image
Whee! Whoa! Woo hoo!
User avatar
OMGZombehs
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 am
Location: USA

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby OMGZombehs » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:49 pm

Elskah wrote:A profile pic of a tabby slime holding something in its mouth would be super awesome c': Maybe holding a pogofruit, a heart beet, or a tabby plort? (I aplogize for being indecisive >.<)


Your current av made me think to use a Boom plort. I just imagined the rancher noticing the tabby was playing with a Boom plort like, "No!~ Drop it! Drooop it.." The tabby slime just thinks it's a fun new game and bounces off adorably taunting the rancher. <3

Here ya go:

Image
Whee! Whoa! Woo hoo!
User avatar
OMGZombehs
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 am
Location: USA

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby OMGZombehs » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:50 pm

GloweyBacon wrote:Thank you


You're welcome. ^u ^
Whee! Whoa! Woo hoo!
User avatar
OMGZombehs
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 am
Location: USA

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby Elskah » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:12 pm

OMGZombehs wrote:
Elskah wrote:A profile pic of a tabby slime holding something in its mouth would be super awesome c': Maybe holding a pogofruit, a heart beet, or a tabby plort? (I aplogize for being indecisive >.<)


Your current av made me think to use a Boom plort. I just imagined the rancher noticing the tabby was playing with a Boom plort like, "No!~ Drop it! Drooop it.." The tabby slime just thinks it's a fun new game and bounces off adorably taunting the rancher. <3

Here ya go:

Image


Oh gosh it's adorable!! Thanks so much! <3
Those stripes, that tail, that wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.
User avatar
Elskah
Rancher
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:14 pm
Location: Buried in a pile of tabby slimes.

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby Pyrotrap » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:16 pm

oh wow all of these are so cute and amazing!
Can I have a fire slime (one on fire not a boom slime) with a creepy but still cute mouth similar to a Tarr or the Ghostly Slime idea from another post?
Thanks :3
User avatar
Pyrotrap
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:36 am

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby DeltaStorm » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Pyrotrap wrote:oh wow all of these are so cute and amazing!
Can I have a fire slime (one on fire not a boom slime) with a creepy but still cute mouth similar to a Tarr or the Ghostly Slime idea from another post?
Thanks :3


Just use my profile image mate, I don't mind. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing it in this style, looks gud.
User avatar
DeltaStorm
Rancher
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:44 am
Location: Looking for the Rad Slime under the Truck.

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby Pyrotrap » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:16 pm

DeltaStorm wrote:
Pyrotrap wrote:oh wow all of these are so cute and amazing!
Can I have a fire slime (one on fire not a boom slime) with a creepy but still cute mouth similar to a Tarr or the Ghostly Slime idea from another post?
Thanks :3


Just use my profile image mate, I don't mind. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing it in this style, looks gud.

I just want the mouth design, the rest of the slime would be different.
User avatar
Pyrotrap
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:36 am

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby DeltaStorm » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:31 pm

Pyrotrap wrote:
DeltaStorm wrote:
Pyrotrap wrote:oh wow all of these are so cute and amazing!
Can I have a fire slime (one on fire not a boom slime) with a creepy but still cute mouth similar to a Tarr or the Ghostly Slime idea from another post?
Thanks :3


Just use my profile image mate, I don't mind. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing it in this style, looks gud.

I just want the mouth design, the rest of the slime would be different.


oh lol didn't see it lol.
User avatar
DeltaStorm
Rancher
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:44 am
Location: Looking for the Rad Slime under the Truck.

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby OMGZombehs » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:03 pm

Pyrotrap wrote:oh wow all of these are so cute and amazing!
Can I have a fire slime (one on fire not a boom slime) with a creepy but still cute mouth similar to a Tarr or the Ghostly Slime idea from another post?
Thanks :3


Thank you. <3

Here ya go:

Image
Whee! Whoa! Woo hoo!
User avatar
OMGZombehs
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 am
Location: USA

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby DeltaStorm » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:08 pm

OMGZombehs wrote:
Pyrotrap wrote:oh wow all of these are so cute and amazing!
Can I have a fire slime (one on fire not a boom slime) with a creepy but still cute mouth similar to a Tarr or the Ghostly Slime idea from another post?
Thanks :3


Thank you. <3

Here ya go:

Image


oh god that looks terrifying.
User avatar
DeltaStorm
Rancher
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:44 am
Location: Looking for the Rad Slime under the Truck.

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby Greenly » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:24 pm

DeltaStorm wrote:
OMGZombehs wrote:
Pyrotrap wrote:oh wow all of these are so cute and amazing!
Can I have a fire slime (one on fire not a boom slime) with a creepy but still cute mouth similar to a Tarr or the Ghostly Slime idea from another post?
Thanks :3


Thank you. <3

Here ya go:

Image


oh god that looks terrifying.


I'd say it's terrifyingly adorable.
User avatar
Greenly
Plort
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:05 am

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby Pyrotrap » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:39 pm

OMGZombehs wrote:
Pyrotrap wrote:oh wow all of these are so cute and amazing!
Can I have a fire slime (one on fire not a boom slime) with a creepy but still cute mouth similar to a Tarr or the Ghostly Slime idea from another post?
Thanks :3


Thank you. <3

Here ya go:

Image


Yes! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ahem Thanks.
User avatar
Pyrotrap
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:36 am

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby SpiralRancher02 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:50 pm

OMGZombehs wrote:Slime icons for forum users that requested them:
Image


Er, Pigcatapult didn't request this...

OMGZombehs wrote:I really liked the deep sea slime so I drew it.

Here ya go:

Image
From Pink Slimes to Gold Slimes, every slime has a place in life... Except rad slimes, nobody cares about those.
User avatar
SpiralRancher02
Rancher
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:15 pm
Location: At the Ranch, staring at a cute slime

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby OMGZombehs » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:50 pm

SpiralRancher02 wrote:
OMGZombehs wrote:Slime icons for forum users that requested them:
Image


Er, Pigcatapult didn't request this...

OMGZombehs wrote:I really liked the deep sea slime so I drew it.

Here ya go:

Image


Oh yeeeah. I suppose I should reword that.
Whee! Whoa! Woo hoo!
User avatar
OMGZombehs
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 am
Location: USA

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby OMGZombehs » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:52 pm

Pyrotrap wrote:
OMGZombehs wrote:
Pyrotrap wrote:oh wow all of these are so cute and amazing!
Can I have a fire slime (one on fire not a boom slime) with a creepy but still cute mouth similar to a Tarr or the Ghostly Slime idea from another post?
Thanks :3


Thank you. <3

Here ya go:

Image


Yes! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ahem Thanks.


Haha! Glad you like it. :D
Whee! Whoa! Woo hoo!
User avatar
OMGZombehs
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 am
Location: USA

Re: OMGZombeh's Arts

Postby Blazekop12 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:29 pm

Can you draw me a orange slime with a fiery crown on the top of it's head, if you are still taking requests. I know you already made a fire slime, I just want my own unique pic, something different. :P Anyways, if you can, thank you very much in advance!
User avatar
Blazekop12
Rancher
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:00 am

PreviousNext

Return to Creative

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests