Send slime rancher textures

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Send slime rancher textures

Postby endermann136 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:33 am

So me and my friend are doing a slime rancher world in Minecraft. And I'm making a custom recourse pack. I need some slime rancher items just the items and stuff like that. with that transparent backgrounds. Pls do it
Working on a Cool slime rancher thing on YouTube. Trailer comes out on December 6. pm (private msg) me if u want link
endermann136
Plort

Re: Send slime rancher textures

Postby RockSlime » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:40 pm

Slime Rancher Resources1.png
Slime Rancher Resources1.png (114.34 KiB) Viewed 7628 times

Slime Rancher Resources2.png
Slime Rancher Resources2.png (152.53 KiB) Viewed 7628 times

Slime Rancher Resources3.png
Slime Rancher Resources3.png (160.05 KiB) Viewed 7628 times
Rock Slimes are best slimes. Pink Slimes are dumb slimes. Puddle Slimes are cute slimes. Tabby Slimes are cat slimes. So there should be mutt slimes.

---------------
I created my avatar. I am not lazy.
RockSlime
Rancher

Postby RockSlime » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:59 pm

Slime Rancher Resources4.png
Slime Rancher Resources4.png (154.16 KiB) Viewed 7626 times

Slime Rancher Resources5.png
Slime Rancher Resources5.png (73.8 KiB) Viewed 7626 times

Slime Rancher Resources Pixelated.png
Slime Rancher Resources Pixelated.png (162.03 KiB) Viewed 7626 times

Okay so... first of all, the reason why their are so many images and why there are two replies is because the image size and image amount are limited on the replies, but I did have the images as one image, I just had to cut them up. Second of all, in my playthrough of Slime Rancher, I still haven't found three of the resources, so this is missing those three because I screenshotted it from my game. Third of all, all the images are in order with how the slimepedia set them up. Fourth of all, I put in a pixelated version of the images altogether just in case you wanted them like in Minecraft(which I play and love). And finally, just so you know I used the program "Paint.net", which is a free digital art program that you can get from their website at getpaint.net(and no, I am not a sponsor, I just really like this program and I've used it for awhile), this program can do more than half of what Photoshop can do for free, so just in case the pictures become not transparent when you copy them, you can get this program and use the wand tool on the background, then hit delete when it selects all of what you don't want. Also, Paint.net is virus-free and is an officially free program(not illegal). Oh, and one last thing, I also used Paint.net to automatically pixelate the pictures to what I wanted.
Rock Slimes are best slimes. Pink Slimes are dumb slimes. Puddle Slimes are cute slimes. Tabby Slimes are cat slimes. So there should be mutt slimes.

---------------
RockSlime
Rancher

Postby endermann136 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:02 pm

Thank u so much rockslime. U da best
Working on a Cool slime rancher thing on YouTube. Trailer comes out on December 6. pm (private msg) me if u want link
endermann136
Plort

Postby RockSlime » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:03 pm

endermann136 wrote:Thank u so much rockslime. U da best

Your very welcome!

---------------
RockSlime
Rancher

Postby endermann136 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:08 pm

RockSlime wrote:

Okay so... first of all, the reason why their are so many images and why there are two replies is because the image size and image amount are limited on the replies, but I did have the images as one image, I just had to cut them up. Second of all, in my playthrough of Slime Rancher, I still haven't found three of the resources, so this is missing those three because I screenshotted it from my game. Third of all, all the images are in order with how the slimepedia set them up. Fourth of all, I put in a pixelated version of the images altogether just in case you wanted them like in Minecraft(which I play and love). And finally, just so you know I used the program "Paint.net", which is a free digital art program that you can get from their website at getpaint.net(and no, I am not a sponsor, I just really like this program and I've used it for awhile), this program can do more than half of what Photoshop can do for free, so just in case the pictures become not transparent when you copy them, you can get this program and use the wand tool on the background, then hit delete when it selects all of what you don't want. Also, Paint.net is virus-free and is an officially free program(not illegal). Oh, and one last thing, I also used Paint.net to automatically pixelate the pictures to what I wanted.

What recourse r u missing. If I did find them I think I did I can tell u where to get them if u want
endermann136
Plort

Postby RockSlime » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:13 pm

endermann136 wrote:
RockSlime wrote:

What recourse r u missing. If I did find them I think I did I can tell u where to get them if u want

I'm not sure about all of what I'm missing, I know that I'm missing the "Royal Jelly", also if you already found them then since I ordered the pictures how they are in slimepedia you could figure out which ones I haven't found.

Also, as a sort-of test to see if people will really read a big reply, did you fully read my reply?

---------------
RockSlime
Rancher

Postby PhospherTabbyLargo » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:46 pm

Hello Pebbles,

I'm also an avid player of Minecraft. I must say, I cannot think of the other things you are missing there, other than the Royal Jelly. Anyways, I may not be an artist, but if you have anything I could do, I'd love to help. I've been playing Minecraft since around a month after the full game was released(Around 6 years ago), and considering I have nothing else to do, I am (not bragging, but just saying) atleast decent. I hope I can help.

PhospherTabbyLargo

EDIT- This is unlikely, but I just had the epiphany that the other two missing items may be the Prickle Pear and Silver Parsnip, which are currently only in game files and not found elsewhere. But that may not be the case.
I swear I don't talk so formal in life

I'll leave now...

-----------------------------------------------
Profile Pic Created By Cookid123
PhospherTabbyLargo
Rancher

Location: The Mossy Blanket's Very Own Hunter Isle. (Real Place)

Postby RockSlime » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:53 pm

PhospherTabbyLargo wrote:Hello Pebbles,

I'm also an avid player of Minecraft. I must say, I cannot think of the other things you are missing there, other than the Royal Jelly. Anyways, I may not be an artist, but if you have anything I could do, I'd love to help. I've been playing Minecraft since around a month after the full game was released(Around 6 years ago), and considering I have nothing else to do, I am (not bragging, but just saying) atleast decent. I hope I can help.

PhospherTabbyLargo

Just to clarify, "Pebbles" is supposed to mean me right, since I'm a Rock Slime?

---------------
RockSlime
Rancher

Postby PhospherTabbyLargo » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Hello Pebbles,

Yes and no. I just call people pebbles for no reason, but I made sure I would do it here since, like stated, you are a rock slime. It just made a lot of sense. (Well, more than I usually make)
I swear I don't talk so formal in life

I'll leave now...

-----------------------------------------------
Profile Pic Created By Cookid123
PhospherTabbyLargo
Rancher

Location: The Mossy Blanket's Very Own Hunter Isle. (Real Place)

Return to Creative