Onyx's Creative Foods

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Onyx's Creative Foods

Postby Onyxdragon » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:26 pm

So a while back I did a series of art called "Onyx's Fruits and Veggies", and now I've decided to get back into it again. If your wondering why I decided to rename it, it's because I've started using a new app that is almost like photoshop to make art with. I've also grown in a way since the last time I did this and I plan to have the art in this series be of much higher quality than the last. But anyways, here's some new cool fan foods.

Frute

Caption: The best part of a fruit band.

Type: Fruit

Description: A tasty, very crispy, fruit flute. Blowing into the hole near the end of it makes a musical noise and can be played like a flute by putting your fingers on the holes at the top.
Yes I did make this fruit to combine the words fruit and flute to make it still sound like fruit

Cat’s Apple

Caption: You could say that this fruit is the “apple of my eye”, but it's more of the apple of your cat’s eye.

Type: Fruit

Description: This unusual feline apple wards off all but the most daring of slimes and ranchers because of its seemingly gleaming eye, especially when there are many of them on one tree. The eye is actually a seed which sticks out of the side of the apple. It is a generally sweet fruit with a slightly tangy taste towards the center.

Brotato

Caption: ‘Sup dude.

Type: Veggie

Description: This potato is a rather laid back and cool veggie that is never caught without its trendy and stylish shades. If you put your ear up to it, you might hear the words “bro” or “dude” coming from it.
I’m a cryptid that appears here every 100 years.

Started on this forum in high school, now in my last year of college.
Onyxdragon
Rancher

Re: Onyx's Creative Foods

Postby Arjay » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:53 pm

I dig this, lol imagine giving a brotato to a slime to make it a pet!
Arjay
Plort

Postby GreatRancher » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:14 am

Good work ;)
But it would be better if you can do a bigger slimepedia(Or in another words,put more information).
Also,can your "Brotato" beat my "Rospotatoe"?
I think not,it burns,but your potato has cool sunglasses D:
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Postby SlimeCrafter » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:21 pm

I have two suggestions.

Skewcumber

Veggie

Favored by: Dart Slime

The sharpest food in the shed!

Similar to the prickle pear, this veggie is covered with pointy spines! The most prominent of these spines is where it falls from the vine, skewering anything it hits. This food is said to be absolutely delicious, but the spines are very difficult to remove, so nobody really knows. When fired from a vac-pack, it has a tendency to stab the things it hits.

LINE BREAK LINE BREAK LINE BREAK LINE BREAK LINE BREAK LINE BREAK LINE BREAK LINE BREAK

Cashew

Nut, maybe?

Favored by: Lucky Slime?

Money really does grow on trees!

I dunno, you make it up!
He's the biggest nerd there is, iiiiiiit's....

Mr. Moonjump!

Hehe. I used to be known as SlimeCrafter, but I grew out of that name...

I, uh... can't seem to change it. Oof.
SlimeCrafter
Keeper

Postby Pokegreen » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:06 pm

The brotato is officially the most amazing thing iv'e ever seen. I think. You know, cuz I haven't posted in about 7 months. yeah.
i am so old!
Pokegreen
Rancher

Return to Creative