Slime Temple

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Slime Temple

Postby GreatRancher » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:09 am

Idk,I imagine this right know.It would be like a temple in the middle of nowhere in the Slime Sea.And you need a Golden Key(Possibly,a key that you have to make with 10 Golden Plorts and a Slime Key),and this would be the sections(I will put 11 slimes out of another like 5 or 6,possibly,[post that I will edit] that I will put like "Example Slime")[Also,don't think this is gonna be in-game ¬˛¬]

Room 1:Entrance(Entrance of the Temple)
Pink Slime(9/10% Spawn in the entrance)
Rock Slime(1/10% Spawn in the entrance[Day])
Phosphor Slime(1/10% Spawn in the entrance[Night])
Carrots.
Heart Beet(1/5% Spawn in the patch[Night])
Pogofruit.
Cuberry(0,5/5% Spawn in the Pogofruit tree[Day])
Pink Gordo(100)=Temple Key (Temple Keys are Keys only for the Slime Temple,that can be used to unlock the next room)

Room 2:Broken Bridge Abyss(1ºTemple Room:You can find a Broken Bridge,that requires a fully-loaded(With 200 energy) Jetpack to cross the broken bridge and get to a Gordo)
Rock Slime(Rarely,spawns in the abyss grass)
Feral Pink Rock Largo(In the abyss)
Feral Rock Phosphor(In the abyss[Night])
Heart Beet.
Stony Hen(In a slope jumping on the Rock Gordo)
Rock Gordo(105)Temple Key 2

Room 3:Slime Temple Catacombs(A little slimy cave with some Phosphor slimes inside of holes making torchs,be careful where you step!Or you will fall to a catacomb,with some,ehhhh...non-friends?)
Phosphor Slimes(Everywhere in the cave)
Rock Slime(Sometimes,appears at day/5/10% to appear at day).
Crystal Slimes(Seldom,appears at night/0,3/10% to appear at night)
Feral Boom Phosphor Slimes(In the catacombs,if you aren't careful where you step)
Briar Hen(In the catacombs)
Phosphor Gordo(Falling in the end of the cave,120)Temple Key 3
Boom Gordo[Boom Gordos explode when they're full](In the catacombs,in the right waterfall,if you enter there is a secret room with lots of torchs and a Boom Gordo in the middle,150)Secret Temple Key 1(Secret Temple Keys are normal temple keys,but they unlock only a concrete secret door at the end of the temple)

Room 4:Middle Yard(The center of the temple,where you can find lots of Slimes,Trees,Crates,and resources)
Pink Slime(Very Common
Rock Slime(Rare,also,did you know is possible to find rock slimes in the Moss Blanket?They spawn very rarely in the flowery section,also,without any food /Save Rock Slimes\)
Tabby Slime(Very Common)
Hunter Slime(Rare)
Boom Slime(Not Common)
"Example Slime"("Example":Common)
"Example Slime"("Example":Common)
Prickle Pear
Odd Onions
Rad Gordo(180)Temple Key 4.
Tabby Gordo(The Door is locked with a fire barrier,so you'll have to go to the next room and get water,200)Ancient Temple Key(Or Final Temple Key).
Dirty Slime(0,1/10 Hunter Slime% Spawn,is a dirty pink slime that,like the golden slime,it escapes if it sees you(But will not despawn),but you have to hit him 5 times with "WATER" to clean it and get Secret Key 2.Then,he will never spawn again if you cleaned it,if not,go to get more water before he escapes the room,or you'll have to wait for it to appear again[That's how it despawn])

Room 5:Dangerous Path of Heroes(Truly,bad)
Feral Rock Boom
Feral Rock Rad
Feral Rad Boom
Feral Hunter Boom
Feral Hunter Rad
Water.
Puddle Slimes
Feral Crystal Rad(Secret)
Feral Crystal Boom(Secret)
Pink Slime(At the end of the secret path,at the west,there is a false wall with a hidden path to leads to a little volcanic path,with Rad Crystal and Boom Crystal Ferals,500)Secret Temple Key 3.

Final Room:Tarr Boss(A giant tarr that bounces toward you)
Tarr Boss(150 Hits,every 50 hits go faster and spread more Tarrs)
Tarr.
Treasure Chest Key(Inside Tarr Boss)
Treasure Chest(500.000 newbucks and a Tabby Slime :3)
Water

Secret Room:Outside Garden(Basiclly,the another entrance,but you cannot acces to it).
All objects,all slimes,and a Golden Slime Gordo(That works like a normal Pink Gordo,but it explodes Gold Plorts and Golden Slimes,50).

The end.
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Re: Slime Temple

Postby soap » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:02 pm

it sounds great!:D
soap
Chickadoo

Return to Creative