Zone idea: Abandonment

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Zone idea: Abandonment

Postby hmat09 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:00 pm

Just a new idea for a zone for later game. It is called Abandonment

Abandonment
This old abandoned factory has been buried over the years leaving only one way in, a old elevator that appears to be shut tight, but with a little elbow grease and a couple parts, you can power it! Sadly though only one side of the door opens. The other one sparks and ends up getting stuck but you can still squeeze past. Once inside you find out that the place has been untouched for a long time, even from slimes and plants. Most of the machines are broken beyond repair, some look usable for scrap and a few look repairable. But the big machine in the back... a huge screen with a big control panel looks brand new. It appears to be some sort of data base but it is missing files, maybe if you look around you can
find them.
hmat09
Rancher

Re: Zone idea: Abandonment

Postby OllieLovesSlimes » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:08 am

This was amazing idea different from all the other zone ideas like forest,swamp etc. but this was a manmade zone which is way cooler! I love it!
OllieLovesSlimes
Rancher

Re: Zone idea: Abandonment

Postby GreatRancher » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:50 am

Not bad.But...Slime Rancher is supposed to be a Happy Game(Well,but Rad Slimes look like Pink Slime mutations that fall in Gamma Radiation of that barrel in the Indigo Quarry)Something very dark and daltonic will alterate drasticaly the beautiful map,but if I have to think a place to put it,I will put it near the Indigo Quarry.
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Return to Creative