Gizmos and materials

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Gizmos and materials

Postby hmat09 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:06 pm

yes its me again...(i have had a lot of ideas lately) i have some ideas to share!

MATERIALS

slime: well... duh, what did you expect when you drilled for oil??

grimeron: this green ore is very sturdy and does not rust!

rustorite: this red metal is not the best material, but when it rusts from water it turns purple and becomes light and flexible.

kopper: this metal is exactly like the copper we have at earth, but it does not rust to water and insteads rusts from slime

GIZMOS

water spill: this device can be placed on water geysers to allow it to create a orb of water which can be used to kill tarrs or thrown into a pool to turn it into 10 water

bubbler: this fun device can be placed on a water geyser to turn it into a bubble device! these bubbles float around and attract slimes to have some fun!

water boiler: this device when placed on a geyser can create a easy access place to destroy unwanted tarrs or plorts

water valve: this small pipe can be placed on a geyser and can be turned on or off, when turned on it sprays water high in the air and rains in down to the surrounding area damaging all nearby tarrs
hmat09
Rancher

Re: Gizmos and materials

Postby OllieLovesSlimes » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:17 pm

I really enjoy reading your ideas and I think there really cool id love to see more :D
OllieLovesSlimes
Rancher

Postby hmat09 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:30 pm

OllieLovesSlimes wrote:I really enjoy reading your ideas and I think there really cool id love to see more :D

why thank you! I will try to make some more ideas in the future
hmat09
Rancher

Postby OllieLovesSlimes » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:05 pm

hmat09 wrote:
OllieLovesSlimes wrote:I really enjoy reading your ideas and I think there really cool id love to see more :D

why thank you! I will try to make some more ideas in the future

That would be great!
OllieLovesSlimes
Rancher

Return to Creative