Slime Icon Requests!

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Slime Icon Requests!

Postby SpeedXaaa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:57 pm

Figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to start a new thread for this. c:

A lot like the request trend going on here, I'll make a cute little 50x50 icon of any Slime you want. This includes fan-made slimes, obviously! And Largoes. I can make a new template for Largo slimes, no problem.
Image
Just make sure you provide a visual reference or a decent description. The more detailed the description, the better, but I can make do with what you give me. Just note that the more vague you are, the more likely my vision will not 100% match up with yours! :o

While you may or may not want to use these for avatars, there's always the option to just request to see what it will look like! Also these are free requests, so try not to pressure me. Thanks! c:
User avatar
SpeedXaaa
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:16 pm
Location: United States

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:03 pm

Since all slimes are allowed, I just want a Honey Tabby, that should look like this one.
Last edited by EmeraldPlay on Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
EmeraldPlay
Treefox
 
Posts: 1491
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:08 am

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby SpeedXaaa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:39 pm

EmeraldPlay wrote:Since all slimes are allowed, I just want a Honey Tabby, that should look like this one.

No problem! :D
Image
User avatar
SpeedXaaa
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:16 pm
Location: United States

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby graysonater377 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:46 pm

can you make a rad tabby?
Huge thanks to SpeedXaaa for making my Avatar!
V 0.3.0 IS OUT!!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!! (4/13/2016)
User avatar
graysonater377
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:37 pm
Location: Washington, USA

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:34 am

SpeedXaaa wrote:
EmeraldPlay wrote:Since all slimes are allowed, I just want a Honey Tabby, that should look like this one.

No problem! :D
Image


T. Hanks! Gonna use this as avatarr!
User avatar
EmeraldPlay
Treefox
 
Posts: 1491
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:08 am

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby irdog » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:47 am

Could you do a Pineapple slime?! (the icon is the slime)
Please and Thank you!
HoneyTabby my senpi.
Pineapple Slimes I NEED THEM!

Thanks to SpeesXaaa for the avatar!
User avatar
irdog
Rancher
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:50 am
Location: In a movie theater near you!

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby Sectanza » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:32 pm

Could you do a pixel version of the Okami Slime NotSadist drew for me? The photo is in my icon. If I need to provide anything else, please let me know, and thank you in advance! ^u^
Sorry if I ever come off a little rude. I'm a bit of a tsundere.
Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantART
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
User avatar
Sectanza
Keeper
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:02 pm
Location: Insert whitty joke and/or obscure reference here

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby Gamer3566 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Could you do the slime that is in my profile picture, it's a jam slime. :D Thanks!
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
User avatar
Gamer3566
Keeper
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:05 pm
Location: I dont know... In a jar maybe?

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby SpeedXaaa » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Here you all go!

Image Image Image Image
User avatar
SpeedXaaa
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:16 pm
Location: United States

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby Blazekop12 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:19 am

Wow, this is amazing work! Can you draw my Pyro Slime? (which is my profile pic.) Thank you in advance!
User avatar
Blazekop12
Rancher
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:00 am
Location: At the Indigo Quarry, trying to make Pyro Slimes.

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby Gamer3566 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:14 pm

SpeedXaaa wrote:Here you all go!

Image Image Image Image


Thanks this looks awesome! :D
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
User avatar
Gamer3566
Keeper
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:05 pm
Location: I dont know... In a jar maybe?

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby graysonater377 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:18 pm

SpeedXaaa wrote:Here you all go!

Image Image Image Image

Thanks a lot! I also really like your design!
Huge thanks to SpeedXaaa for making my Avatar!
V 0.3.0 IS OUT!!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!! (4/13/2016)
User avatar
graysonater377
Rancher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:37 pm
Location: Washington, USA

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby irdog » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:40 pm

SpeedXaaa wrote:Here you all go!

Image Image Image Image


OMG thank you!

Also if your taking multiple requests could you make a midkip slime?
P.S you don't have to if your busy I just love mudkip...
HoneyTabby my senpi.
Pineapple Slimes I NEED THEM!

Thanks to SpeesXaaa for the avatar!
User avatar
irdog
Rancher
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:50 am
Location: In a movie theater near you!

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby sensieslime » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:09 am

Irdog,
Uh... You need to credit them for the avatar in your signature... otherwise that's rude.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
User avatar
sensieslime
Keeper
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:27 am
Location: Candyland

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby AnonymousBanana » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:45 pm

Can I please have a pixelart ofmy avatar for my steam?
LICENSED TREASURE HUNTER
No, seriously look it up. Nyeh heh heh heh...

Also check out Sectanza (for no other reason than she's the best human alive for making my avatar!)

Sect, come back. We miss you.
But mostly I want my Medic Slime.
User avatar
AnonymousBanana
Rancher
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:25 pm
Location: Mt. Ebott

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby sensieslime » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:06 am

Hmmmm.. I like my avatar... but I like pixel art... Could I have a mamalswine slime please?
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
User avatar
sensieslime
Keeper
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:27 am
Location: Candyland

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby TheMightyHoneySlime » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:30 am

Can You Make Me A Honey Slime
I drew this icon
can you see this?
User avatar
TheMightyHoneySlime
Rancher
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:23 am
Location: Somewhere in the Far, Far, Range, I'm not sure where

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby kittyourock14 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:17 pm

I would love if you could do a blue tabby. Basically a puddle slime mixed with a tabby cat (you can just use the puddle slime's body, and add cat ears/tail, or you can take the tabby cat, and make it the same or similar shade of blue as the puddle slime). Thank you! :)



I wish puddle slimes could mix with other slimes..
Why isn't there a Harry Potter slime? </3
User avatar
kittyourock14
Keeper
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:25 pm
Location: In a pineapple under the sea

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:55 am

SpeedXaaa wrote:Figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to start a new thread for this. c:

A lot like the request trend going on here, I'll make a cute little 50x50 icon of any Slime you want. This includes fan-made slimes, obviously! And Largoes. I can make a new template for Largo slimes, no problem.
Image
Just make sure you provide a visual reference or a decent description. The more detailed the description, the better, but I can make do with what you give me. Just note that the more vague you are, the more likely my vision will not 100% match up with yours! :o

While you may or may not want to use these for avatars, there's always the option to just request to see what it will look like! Also these are free requests, so try not to pressure me. Thanks! c:
Could you draw me a molten slime? Looks like boom slime but lava with scorched rocks sticking out of it.
BOW DOWN TO OUR PUDDLE SLIME OVERLORDS.
Also, check out BeatrixLeBeau, the person that made my profile pic.

I am impatience personified.
User avatar
SquillionthGamer
Keeper
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:37 pm
Location: boring ol' illinois

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby RockCandySlime » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:48 am

can you make a rainbow Konpeito slime for my avatar (it's my current avatar)
sorry i'm not edible

Profile art by sectanza :)
User avatar
RockCandySlime
Rancher
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:09 am

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby Prism » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:44 pm

Could you draw me my avatar? It is a Prism Slime!
It is like a normal slime but it has a prism sticking out of it's head. Don't judge me ideas are hard to get these days...
The color of the slime might be hard, as it is a light pink-light blue gradient. If you can't do it, a plain white color is fine.

I hope this isn't to demanding of me.
Prism Slimes, Patchwork Slimes, and Lava Slimes!

So Many Slimes!!! #SlimeRancher2016

~Prism
User avatar
Prism
Rancher
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:41 pm

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby BoneSlime » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:38 am

My Bone Slime baby <3
It's a white slime wearing a skull mask.
Wish I could make this request longer but to no avail.
The internet is the only safe place where a Bone Slime like me can socialize, believe me, if we met I would have eaten your arm for lunch.
Also, thanks to SEctanza for the profile picture.
User avatar
BoneSlime
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:46 pm
Location: 6 feet under (geddit? Cuz' I'm a skeleton slime thing?)

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:26 am

Could you make me a honey slime being stroked?
Thank you for your time!
"Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change."
-Stephen Hawking

Read the FFAAAAAAAAQQQQ
Oceanus Out.
User avatar
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:12 am
Location: England is my city

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby SquillionthGamer » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:14 pm

SquillionthGamer wrote:
SpeedXaaa wrote:Figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to start a new thread for this. c:

A lot like the request trend going on here, I'll make a cute little 50x50 icon of any Slime you want. This includes fan-made slimes, obviously! And Largoes. I can make a new template for Largo slimes, no problem.
Image
Just make sure you provide a visual reference or a decent description. The more detailed the description, the better, but I can make do with what you give me. Just note that the more vague you are, the more likely my vision will not 100% match up with yours! :o

While you may or may not want to use these for avatars, there's always the option to just request to see what it will look like! Also these are free requests, so try not to pressure me. Thanks! c:
Could you draw me a molten slime? Looks like boom slime but lava with scorched rocks sticking out of it.

This is what it could look similar to: Image and also could it be a Rad. Largo?
And the normal Molten Slime Slimepedia entry would be:
Name - Molten Slime
Diet - Fruit
Favorite Food - Mint Mango or Pogofruit
Caption - So many people "lava" this slime.
Occurance - The Hot Springs: 5/10 Overgrowth:1/10
Harmful? - Yes
Default Plort Value - 134 Newbucks
Slimeology - A distant cousin of the boom slime, the Molten Slime can similarly both explode and erupt throwing plorts everywhere if fed. Strangely attracted to Boom Rock Largos.. might be something to do with their looks.
Rancher Risks - This slime can erupt if scared when a rancher tries to vac it up or come up behind it suddenly.
Plortonomics - This slime's plorts, if eaten, temporarily allow the consumer to create stone platforms on liquid if stepped on. This gives a new way of transportation.
BOW DOWN TO OUR PUDDLE SLIME OVERLORDS.
Also, check out BeatrixLeBeau, the person that made my profile pic.

I am impatience personified.
User avatar
SquillionthGamer
Keeper
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:37 pm
Location: boring ol' illinois

Re: Slime Icon Requests!

Postby sensieslime » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:02 am

SquillionthGamer wrote:
SquillionthGamer wrote:
SpeedXaaa wrote:Figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to start a new thread for this. c:

A lot like the request trend going on here, I'll make a cute little 50x50 icon of any Slime you want. This includes fan-made slimes, obviously! And Largoes. I can make a new template for Largo slimes, no problem.
Image
Just make sure you provide a visual reference or a decent description. The more detailed the description, the better, but I can make do with what you give me. Just note that the more vague you are, the more likely my vision will not 100% match up with yours! :o

While you may or may not want to use these for avatars, there's always the option to just request to see what it will look like! Also these are free requests, so try not to pressure me. Thanks! c:
Could you draw me a molten slime? Looks like boom slime but lava with scorched rocks sticking out of it.

This is what it could look similar to: Image and also could it be a Rad. Largo?
And the normal Molten Slime Slimepedia entry would be:
Name - Molten Slime
Diet - Fruit
Favorite Food - Mint Mango or Pogofruit
Caption - So many people "lava" this slime.
Occurance - The Hot Springs: 5/10 Overgrowth:1/10
Harmful? - Yes
Default Plort Value - 134 Newbucks
Slimeology - A distant cousin of the boom slime, the Molten Slime can similarly both explode and erupt throwing plorts everywhere if fed. Strangely attracted to Boom Rock Largos.. might be something to do with their looks.
Rancher Risks - This slime can erupt if scared when a rancher tries to vac it up or come up behind it suddenly.
Plortonomics - This slime's plorts, if eaten, temporarily allow the consumer to create stone platforms on liquid if stepped on. This gives a new way of transportation.

You asked for an avatar on Sectanza's I'll draw your slime thread too...
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
User avatar
sensieslime
Keeper
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:27 am
Location: Candyland

Next

Return to Creative

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest