Page 1 of 1

Onyx's Fruits and Veggies Pt. 10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:59 am
by Onyxdragon
This part is way over due. I'll be updating sooner from now on, and the next part is coming very soon. :)

Toxicarrot (Requested and written by SlimeCrafter)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (65.1 KiB) Viewed 5607 times

Caption: Sickeningly sweet!

Type: Veggie

Description: This toxic veggie has such a deliciously sweet flavor and smell, no slime can ignore it. But after they take their first bite, they quickly regret eating it. If you so much as touch one of the dead leaves on its top, you will become very nauseous. This purple carrot is created when an intoxicating slime moves over an ordinary carrot. On the side, there is a suspiciously skull and crossbone shaped marking burned into it, obviously telling you to DO NOT EAT!


Zapacado (Requested and written by TurtleDuDe48)
image.jpeg
Zapacado
image.jpeg (65.49 KiB) Viewed 5607 times

Caption: It's flavor is shockingly sour.

Type: Fruit

Description: The Zapacado Punches a sour creamy punch with a hint of sweetness it's Big Round seed is great for Grinding up and using them for wires as they are strangely an amazing conductor for electricity! Their Tough skin makes them hard to eat for slimes and their sourness may stun slimes.

Glistening Berry (Requested by Xedric0308)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (59.78 KiB) Viewed 5607 times

Caption: A magical berry worth picking.

Type: Fruit

Description: Being the most glittery and magical fruit around, it's a favorite of fairies and pretty much any cute slime. Unusually shiny sugar is produced from inside the fruit and gradually makes its way out the skin, giving it its glistening appearance. Shake it around, and the sugar sprinkles around like glittery snow.

Re: Onyx's Fruits and Veggies Pt. 10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:07 am
by Xedric0308
Yay! Part 10 is finally out, been waiting for it. :D
They're all really good! :)

Re: Onyx's Fruits and Veggies Pt. 10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:51 am
by Xedric0308
IF YOU DON'T MIND, I have another suggestion ;)
Since I've been suggesting a LOT, you could make my suggestions last so everyone else's fruit or veggie could be done and of course if you have an idea always do yours first :)

Winter Melon (Based of a water melon)
Caption: A melon worth freezing for

Type: Fruit

Description: Being one of the most coldest fruits out there, it really has a nice and savory taste. It is commonly found on the frozen spikes in arctic places. It is usually found as a whole and it's outer layer is completely covered with hard ice. It usually takes about an hour before you could crack it open, but ones you finally take out the ice, you will be awarded a delicous, sweet and savory taste and all that hardwork trying to open it pays off. There are seeds scattered inside of it which is really cold and can cause frostbite and brainfreeze to the ranchers, but it is extremely delicous to the slimes. (You could make the desc. better, if you want ;D)

Re: Onyx's Fruits and Veggies Pt. 10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:21 am
by Frostslime
Try doing an eggplant. It could be litterally an eggplant, or an eggplant with an egg but I really don't know.

Re: Onyx's Fruits and Veggies Pt. 10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:50 pm
by Onyxdragon
Xedric0308 wrote:IF YOU DON'T MIND, I have another suggestion ;)
Since I've been suggesting a LOT, you could make my suggestions last so everyone else's fruit or veggie could be done and of course if you have an idea always do yours first :)

Winter Melon (Based of a water melon not an actual melon)
Caption: A melon worth freezing for

Type: Veggie

Description: Being one of the most coldest veggie out there, it really has a nice and savory taste. It is commonly found on the frozen trees and inside ice. The outside is covered with ice but ones you get to the inside there is a really nice magical taste. But be careful you might get brainfreeze and frostbite while eating this. (You could make the desc. better, if you want ;D)


It's ok I don't mind, and of course I'll do it!

Re: Onyx's Fruits and Veggies Pt. 10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:40 pm
by daisycow5
Sorry for posting these but i love the art and i was hoping you would make this:

Musical Melon - The Melody of the Melon
(Based off Water Melon)

Type: Fruit

Desc: The Musical Melon is a melon found in the depths of the Indigo Quarry where the flutes are playing and the drums are beat, this Strange Melon grows. This Melon represents the music symbols from planet Earth. The Fruit is Rainbow in color and is the Favorite food of the Rainbow Slime.

Thanks
-daisycow5

Re: Onyx's Fruits and Veggies Pt. 10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:44 pm
by Xedric0308
Onyxdragon wrote:It's ok I don't mind, and of course I'll do it!


Thanks! and btw, I change the Winter Melon a little bit to make it a little better because I tought of this late at night so the desc. was kinda messy.

Re: Onyx's Fruits and Veggies Pt. 10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:56 pm
by Sectanza
Any chance you could redraw my Cherry Pepper and Sunny Eggs?

Cherry Pepper
Sugary fruits that'll light your mouth on fire.
Type: Fruit
Favored By: Olive Slime
On the Ranch: Deposit a Cherry Pepper into a garden's depositor and you'll grow a large Cherry Pepper tree of your very own. This tree will last for several harvests. Sweet, spicy, and always coming in bunches of two, it's no wonder Olive Slimes can't stay away from these tasty fruits. Too ripe and they'll give you diabetes; too unripe and they'll make you spit flames.

Sunny Eggs
Best served sunny-side up. They melt the plate if they aren't.
Type: Meat
Favored By: None (unless you have a slime that could eat these!)
On the Ranch: Sunny Eggs are the result of Eggy Plorts, Eggy Slimes, or Hen Hen Eggs thrown into an Incinerator and serve no purpose other than to be fed to slimes.

Re: Onyx's Fruits and Veggies Pt. 10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:13 am
by Onyxdragon
daisycow5 wrote:Sorry for posting these but i love the art and i was hoping you would make this:

Musical Melon - The Melody of the Melon
(Based off Water Melon)

Type: Fruit

Desc: The Musical Melon is a melon found in the depths of the Indigo Quarry where the flutes are playing and the drums are beat, this Strange Melon grows. This Melon represents the music symbols from planet Earth. The Fruit is Rainbow in color and is the Favorite food of the Rainbow Slime.

Thanks
-daisycow5


It's no problem! I'll do it :)

Re: Onyx's Fruits and Veggies Pt. 10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:27 am
by Onyxdragon
Sectanza wrote:Any chance you could redraw my Cherry Pepper and Sunny Eggs?

Cherry Pepper
Sugary fruits that'll light your mouth on fire.
Type: Fruit
Favored By: Olive Slime
On the Ranch: Deposit a Cherry Pepper into a garden's depositor and you'll grow a large Cherry Pepper tree of your very own. This tree will last for several harvests. Sweet, spicy, and always coming in bunches of two, it's no wonder Olive Slimes can't stay away from these tasty fruits. Too ripe and they'll give you diabetes; too unripe and they'll make you spit flames.

Sunny Eggs
Best served sunny-side up. They melt the plate if they aren't.
Type: Meat
Favored By: None (unless you have a slime that could eat these!)
On the Ranch: Sunny Eggs are the result of Eggy Plorts, Eggy Slimes, or Hen Hen Eggs thrown into an Incinerator and serve no purpose other than to be fed to slimes.


Of course! I can't believe an awesome artist like you is asking me to redraw things for you :o

Re: Onyx's Fruits and Veggies Pt. 10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:29 am
by Onyxdragon
By the way, does anyone know how to add more than three pictures/attachments? I'm pretty sure I've seen other people do it.

Re: Onyx's Fruits and Veggies Pt. 10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:03 pm
by daisycow5
Onyxdragon wrote:By the way, does anyone know how to add more than three pictures/attachments? I'm pretty sure I've seen other people do it.


I don't know.....

Sorry.... I'm Dumb XD

Re: Onyx's Fruits and Veggies Pt. 10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:06 pm
by Sectanza
Onyxdragon wrote:By the way, does anyone know how to add more than three pictures/attachments? I'm pretty sure I've seen other people do it.

As far as I know, nobody can upload more than three attachments. What you were seeing was more than likely the [img] BBCode that is typed into the post rather than added onto it.