A Slime Rancher Novel!

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

A Slime Rancher Novel!

Postby BlazingEmpire15 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:15 pm

I currently don't have a name, but I have a story plot. Sooooooo here's the
first chapter!

Chapter 1: Exploring slowly

It has been three years on this blasted island and I still haven't been able to cure my friend. Long ago, my friend and I were traveling along the banks of the Spooky Forest when a witch slime appeared and cast a spell upon my friend, allotting him to be paralyzed and unable to move. In a panic, I attacked the witch slime, and killed it. It dropped a note. A note which said "The only way to save your friend is by finding the Healer Slime, which is 7 times harder to find than the Gold Slime. You have 5 years before the spell will be permenant. Good luck!" I thought to myself, "What witchery is this?!" But, alas, I could not find the cursed idea. But my heart longed for the return of my friend. So I searched day and night for several days before passing out. When I awoke, I found that a healer slime had been staring at us. Immediately, when it saw us, it vanished. This was the first time I laid my eyes upon th' beauty! I was astonished and had no idea what to do.
After about three days, I had a small carrot and pogo-fruit farm going. But as to my dismay, these rascal pink slimes would upon my ranch and eat them. That was when I decided enough was enough. I chased after those slimes in a fit of rage and caught them. As I searched about, I saw a cave opening, and what lay inside kept me tary from going in. But I noticed a path near the cave, that went the same way. Searching and picking down the path, I ended up with four carrots and a cuberry. What'ere that blasted thing was! It was cube shaped, it wouldn't roll if placed on a hill! I couldn't comprehend what this vile thing was. But I kept it anyways.
A lot of months went by, I fed my friend and went back to that path searching for food. And I happened to stumble upon the healer slime, quickly trying with all my might, I tried to catch that varmit, but to my dismay, I could not.
Years passed it was now has been a year since my friend was struck upon, and I have a steady farm of slimes and food. I only have pink and rock slimes as I am tarried away from going into that cave, and disputed to try to go past the path.
While searching just a little bit closer, I noticed a small path that trancends down a cliff. I gained enough stamina and courage to walts down the cliff. At the bottom, there was a MASSIVE cave opening and a bridge that looked to hold many new fruits, slimes, and goodies.
Then all of a sudden, I see something crawling among the bridge towards me.
Getting closer, I realized that these slimes were no mear friends, but enemies. And then as I stopped to look at the top of the cliff, there were dozens of slimes that I just couldn't fight. "Zombie... plort? What be that?" I thought. I decided to cash in this plort and see how much it would give me, it gave me a great payout.

That's the end of this first chapter! If ya have slime requests, land requests, and ideas for a things in a new chapter! Check this thread if you want your slime somewhere in the book. Thanks! viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2111
Thanks to Sectanza for making my avatar! ;)
BlazingEmpire15
Rancher

Re: A Slime Rancher Novel!

Postby BlazingEmpire15 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Here's the second chapter!

Chapter 2: A New Dawning

Bright and early the next day, I awoke to find that healer slime glaring at me as if I had done awry. Figuring I wouldn't snatch it up, I walked on by. I looked back, and it 'twas gone. I decided to get enough courage to go down the cliffside, but 'fore that I looked along and across the bridge to see if those evil slimes be arousin.' Noticing no imminent danger, I rushed down the cliff and across the bridge. I started smelling something sweet, as I glanced towards the smell, I saw a golden looking slime. 'Twas not a golden slime, but something rather. I took upon my vacpac and sucked the varmit in. I recieved a notification about a honey slime. Curiously aware, I went further. I ran into the normal pinks and rocks, but e'ery so often, I stumbled upon a honey slime. I went past a pond with a couple hen-hens swimming about. Not a care in the world, I continued down the plentiful smelled path. Suddenly, I stopped and listened, I heard a faint sound, almost like a thump. I stepped closer, nothing. Even closer, alas, nothing. An' behold a third time and still no-thing found. "BOOM!" rattled a slime in a close proximity. It scared me so much that I fell backwards and one of my vacpac tank slots broke, releasing all the hen-hens I collected. In a fit of rage, I caught that slime and punched it. It looked rather dazed. An' it sprung to life again, on it's merry way. I decided that this was a dangerous place and that I should traverse back to my home with my remaining three vactanks. I carried with myself, three honey slimes, two pogo-fruits and eleven rock slimes.

As always, you can request a slime or two to be somewhere amongst the book. As well as fruits and veggies. And of course! "Spaghet--" Err... I mean meat. NYEH HEH HEH
BlazingEmpire15
Rancher

Postby Gamer3566 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Ok people, cue Bonetrousle!
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby Sectanza » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:56 pm

Did you like the name I mentioned in that PM? :3
Sorry if I ever come off a little rude. I'm a bit of a tsundere.
Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantART
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby BlazingEmpire15 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:09 pm

@Sectanza, yes I did!

For those who don't know, I love Undertale. xD

Also, Chapter 3 is ready and will be released tomorrow!

And! If you want your slimes/food to be in this book, check out this thread!
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2111

Thanks!
BlazingEmpire15
Rancher

Postby BlazingEmpire15 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Unfortunately, I have bad news. Yesterday, my computer was fine, but after coming home from town, it no longer displays a screen. And yes, I've tried about everything I can think of to get the screen to come on. The computer is ON, but the screen remains black. This means, Slime Rancher: the novel is going to stop for the time being. :p I was really excited for to share this 'book' with you all, but my computer decided otherwise. I'll keep ya all updated! Thanks!
BlazingEmpire15
Rancher

Return to Creative