Breeding Idea

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Breeding Idea

Postby Friesbeforeguyslime » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:26 am

i got this idea, yesterday i see this idea forums.monomipark.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=6&sid=159d22c032fd89cbb5bab98539ac11ea, which i think is cooland reminds me the first time in saw a Largo in the game, it was a Honey Phospor largo and i was thiking that it shuold be named Honey bee slime.So this idea come to me, Breeding new species, for example i willuse the Honey Phospor Largo, you need two of then to star the breeding of a new species, from that breed a litter will emerge, and like a cats breed for a new race you need to breed the slime from the litter to get a second litter, and you need to continue breeding until the new specie is born, the new species will prodocueit own plort and wont be able to become or create a largo.
In the game the breedin can be introdoce with the hunters slime, becasue they sligy shty similar to the tabby slime, for my is like a breed between tabby slime and a invisible slime largo, so like you can find an hidden abandoned lab in the area where the hunter slime live and there you can read about the creation of the hunter slime and the breeding, making you learn how to create a new slime and updating the slimepedia of the hunter slime.
All new species will have some similitudes with their parents species but also have their own characteristics
Friesbeforeguyslime
Plort

Re: Breeding Idea

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:05 pm

Welcome to the forums!

So we could have unique slimes? Hmm, good idea.

Notes:
1. This thread should be in General Discussion.
2. Your link is making a new post.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Breeding Idea

Postby PancakeTheRancher » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Great idea! I pretty like this idea because there is no proper breeding in the game but what I have seen before admins say this takes the exploration out the game because right now in the game you have to explore and get the slime and feed it the plort to make a largo. So if breeding was added it would sort of take the point out of this and I know you said about after this you can't make largo's and stuff but i'm not sure the devs will add this , nether the less , great idea!

:D
THE LEGENDARY PANCAKE REAPEEARS!!!!!!!

Ii'm back!
PancakeTheRancher
Rancher

Return to Creative