NEW SLIME IDEAS

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

NEW SLIME IDEAS

Postby kittyourock14 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:16 am

DISCLAIMER: I know there are posts that have ideas for slimes, but I wanted to just share some of my own personal slime ideas. Sorry if these seem familiar to anyone else's ideas, NOT TRYING TO COPY. I will include slimepedias for all these slimes. ANY PICTURES USED ARE ARTWORKS I WAS INSPIRED BY. IF NO PICTURE, MEANS I CAME UP WITH IDEA W/O INSPIRATION FROM ARTWORKS.

Tiger slime (sorry no picture)

Occurrence: Indigo Quarry
Default value of plort: 35
Diet: Meat (WILL NOT EAT HENS OR ROOSTROS)
Favourite food: Slurpy Steaks (only food it eats)
Aggressive: Very when HUNGRY

Rarity: Rare, can be easily lured if you shoot some slurpy steaks into an empty area, then you wait and capture the tiger slime while it's eating!

Monomi Slime (LINK TO THIS ARTWORK:http://www.deviantart.com/art/Monomi-Slime-Slime-Rancher-585756085 I DO NOT OWN THIS ARTWORK)

Occurrence: The moss blanket
Plort: N/A
This slime is not a regular slime. This slime is ULTRA RARE, and when found, you can not vac it up. This slime is to give TIPS AND ADVICE from the creators themselves. The monomi slime will tell beatrix secrets, or lead her to special places that could never be accessed before!
monomi_slime___slime_rancher_by_smlish-d9oqsad.jpg
monomi_slime___slime_rancher_by_smlish-d9oqsad.jpg (21.16 KiB) Viewed 5233 times

The cacti slime (LINK TO ARTWORK http://chicheesartworld.deviantart.com/ ... -590843467 I DO NOT OWN THIS ARTWORK)
Occurence: The moss blanket
Default value of plort: 25
Diet: Leaves
Favourite food: Maple leaves
Aggressive: Spikes will retract from this slime from time to time, but it can hurt a rancher if spikes are present.
cactusslime1_by_hyaiite-d9rrtqj.png
cactusslime1_by_hyaiite-d9rrtqj.png (15.42 KiB) Viewed 5233 times

Diamond slime (A cousin to the golden slime)
The diamond slime will work very similar as to the golden slime, except, it will be much rarer, and if seen, you must feed it a 4 phosphor plorts. No more, no less. If done correctly, it will leave behind a diamond plort with default value of 500.

Lion slime
"A tarr's greatest nightmare, every rancher's dream"
The lion slime will not be a regular slime, but it will become your ally. If you capture a lion slime, keep it in your vac AT ALL TIMES, so when a tarr outbreak occurs, just shoot the lion slime directly onto a tarr, and it will attack it.

These are all my ideas so far, COMMENT DOWN YOUR IDEAS AS WELL!
Why isn't there a Harry Potter slime? </3
kittyourock14
Rancher

Re: NEW SLIME IDEAS

Postby Hachiseiko » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:32 am

Oh, gosh, the cacti slime is so adorable! ; u ; The little flowers... It's so cute! Really great work!
All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby kittyourock14 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:18 am

Thank you! :)
kittyourock14
Rancher

Postby FishFruit14 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:58 pm

Diamond slime just sounds pointless, IMO. Golds are hard enough to to get as it its, and then you have a much rarer slime that's almost impossible to get a single plort from?
Sectanza made my amazing spider slime avatar!!! Thanks, Sectanza!!!
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby kittyourock14 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Well, everyone is open to opinions, but just to provide a little clarity for you, the point in diamond slimes is for ranchers to be on the look out for more than one slime that can provide valuable plorts. Just the golden slime gets boring, but unleashing a variety of rare slimes, IMO, can make the game a bit diverse. :)
kittyourock14
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:51 pm

if there's to be other rare slimes using the same mechanic as gold slimes, they should be area specific.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Return to Creative