Just some ideas

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Just some ideas

Postby HappyToBeHere » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:35 am

The ideas

These are just some ideas i got please, don't hate me for some since i have been known as a weirdo on most places i gone to. So some of these ideas are based of some of the excisting things in the Slimepedia in game. Owh yeah my english won't be the best either.

Slimes

Metal slime:
Metal slimes would drop metal plorts the metal slime isnt really important of a use but the plorts are. Using 10 plorts in a fire place/forge you would get metal (metal is in another idea for use).

Basic slime:
A basic slime would be something like a pink slime i have not thought of a colour yet, but here is my idea for a basic slime. It does give plorts which wont be sold for much because the use for the basic plort is to make a Largo Slime from just 1 slime then you would get a Tabby Largo and not something like a Pink Tabby Largo this is just an idea because i just did like some of the smaller ones better then largo's.

Hen hen slime:
It would just be a slime that looks a bit like a hen hen (could be different types of hen hen's) or roostro. The hen hen slime would eat veggies and would lay eggs instead of plorts. With the eggs you have the ability to get them hatch and get a slime out of it ( the slimes that are harder to get or further away in the map will have less chance to hatch).

Spooky slime:
The spooky slime would spawn in some type of area with death trees and cave systems (maybe called The Spooked Up Ranch), which would be great for them since most of the ones there would be shy for other slimes and rangers. The spooky slime would fly a bit like the phosphor slime.

Skelly slime:
A skelly slime would walk around with some bones on him which can be like a random thing or just some type of skins for him like some bones which are cracked a smooth one or different type of bones for them.

Tarr slime:
Tarr slimes would look like tarr's but smaller and not as many rainbows on their skin. They will look like tarr's and scare most other slimes away, he scares most of them away because he is really harmless but some slimes will try to attack them because they are actually really sweet.

Bird slime:
The bird slime would not spawn on a place you would think of (probally the moss blanket), it would spawn in The Overgrowth. To get them to spawn there you would first need to get a tree there which is later around here.

Tree slime:
The tree slime would spawn like the bird slime at The Overgrowth with the same tree you would need. They wouldn't give plorts because they produce food instead for the other slimes neither would they eat plorts. Tree slimes will be slow since they are very have and would need to get dragged around like a crate or largo.

Turtle slime: Turtle slimes would spawn at some sort of beach with trees and fruits (maybe called Blazing Beach), where puddle slimes could spawn to. Turtle slimes would be slow like the tree slimes and will hide in their shells when a rancher gets close. If they are in their shell they will have to be dragged across the map to be placed at the ranch.

Fire slime:
Fire slime spawns at the beach side where there is lava flowing down since there was a volcano erruption after you got at the ranch one day. That day there came fire slimes because some slimes weren't to smart and jumped in the lava and burned which made them fire slimes. Fire slimes drop fire plorts which won't be worth much since they wont have much use (except in the fire place/forge).

Sand slime:
Sand slimes would spawn at the beach to and they would produce sand plorts. Sand slimes would be like pink slimes for the beach. If you have a sand slime you will have a small chance to get a glass slime by shooting it in the incinerator.

Glass slime:
Glass slimes would get produced with a small chance by shooting a sand slime in the incinerator. Glass slimes will produce glass plorts. Using 5 glass plorts at a fire place/forge you would get glass (the glass would be needed for another idea).

Areas

The Spooked Up Ranch
The Spooked Up Ranch is a ranch which was abandoned after a tarr attack. There is still a broken ranch there trees grown over most of it. Most slimes are scared to go there trees will have spooky faces since i dont know how else to make it spooky (except spooky slimes). The house there from the rancher that left his job because the attack was bigger and you can walk around it and inside of it by going through the broken places. There should be some broken corrals or gardens or any stuff like that since it wouldn't look like a ranch without the corrals for slimes.

Blazing Beach
Blazing Beach is a beach with less slimes jumping around after the volcano errupted after you came (the rancher) one day after the volcano errupted and kept flowing but never reached another spot. you can walk into some puddles of water and a bit into the sea. There will should be new types of fruit around here like fish, coconut and sea weed.

The High Up Tree
The High Up Tree is the tree that you could have read a bit about at the tree/bird slime. To get the The High Up Tree you need to get the tree trunk in the middle of The Overgrowth gone for a good price. After the tree is gone you will have to search for a big seed which is the only seed you can plant there. To get the seed you will need to get a Gordo gone to get a slime key to get a wall away and to get your quest through angry slimes. When you finally have the seed and planted it in the ground at The Overgrowth, The High Up Tree will start growing after 15 days it will be grown (it will need water so the spots should be ponds or something). When you finished growing The High Up Tree there won't be slimes yet after 5 days slimes will spawn there since they haven't noticed it and left since the tree died.

Left over ideas

A forge or fire place
The forge/fire place will be needed to craft glass and metal from slimes and maybe even upgrades like an extra slot for the vac pack. The forge/fire place does give danger for the rancher his slimes since it is open and the slimes will have the ability to jump in if they roam free.

The ability to place your own corrals etc.
You will get an item as well as the vac pack which gives you the ability to choose where to place your own corrals etc. It should get a bit of pay rise to get corrals now.

Companions
Companions will be slimes you get by taming one using a Slime Tamer. You will need to buy a Slime Tamer for 5000 newbucks. If you feed a slime a Slime Tamer he will follow you around until its tired then it goes back to its Companion Home where it stores the items you got him to keep in his little bag . Companions cant be largos or gordos they have to be stock slimes. Companions wont die in light like the phosphor they wont die at all. Companions do leave you if you do not feed them or give them a home.

A rocket ship
I read this at the plortonomics from the rock and boom slime using the plorts from the boom, fire and rock slime and metal, glass you will have the ability to place a space ship at The Launch Pad which can take you to different planets with other slimes.

Walking in your home
A way to walk in the home i would really like that it is just a little idea this is all i got for this one.

That's all i got for now

This is all i got for now i maybe find some new ideas i will write them down not here but get another one called Just some ideas #2. If you have some ideas just reply it i will look at it and write it down and put it in the next one then and say it was your idea or most of you guys their idea. I hope you do not think it was to long and boring since no one likes to get mean things said to them but i will take it and still read it so i can fix it in a next one maybe.
HappyToBeHere
Plort

Return to Creative