Some Footage of v.0.5.0 Pre-Alpha.

A place to show the Monomi Park community your fan art and other creations

Some Footage of v.0.5.0 Pre-Alpha.

Postby Inspirationismusic » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:48 am

I have two .mp4 files that are taking up space that I need to clear off my computer soon.

FIles.JPG
To merge the files into one big clip is possible; I just haven't gone through with the process.
FIles.JPG (45.11 KiB) Viewed 3193 times

In those two .mp4 files; is footage of 0.5.0 Pre-Alpha. I opened not one, but both to find that they weren't corrupted.
However, they weren't .mp4 files of good quality either.
Both are very choppy, around 20fps-50fps spikes in frames during game play.

I don't believe it's worth uploading to Youtube; but at the same time I don't want to discard the footage if anyone here would like to see it.

I dunno; I'm open to suggestions if it means I can free more computer space and contribute to the community at the same time.

(Also, I was unsure if I should post this under general forums or creative, but I chose creative due to this post pertaining to game footage of mine from the past, and not a generalized discussion of current slime topics.)
If replacing all the '3's doesn't fix your code, remove the 4s, too, with 'ceiling(pi) / floor(pi) * pi * r^floor(pi)'. Mmm, floor pie.
Inspirationismusic
Plort

Re: Some Footage of v.0.5.0 Pre-Alpha.

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:08 am

All early access versions are already well documented through videos made by youtubers, so there's no need for that. 0.5.0 is already very close to the final version.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Some Footage of v.0.5.0 Pre-Alpha.

Postby Inspirationismusic » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:28 am

Thanks for the quick response.

Away they go!
If replacing all the '3's doesn't fix your code, remove the 4s, too, with 'ceiling(pi) / floor(pi) * pi * r^floor(pi)'. Mmm, floor pie.
Inspirationismusic
Plort

Return to Creative