Help! My Game No Load

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Help! My Game No Load

Postby ADodo » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:32 am

I need help badly. i have Slime Rancher on Steam and i just loaded it up today. when i clicked continue and things 'loaded' it came up with the message: "<my worlds name>(i only have one world) could not be loaded. please contact support at @MonomiPark.com" and then had the option "ok" just below it. when i clicked "ok" it took me back to the main menu screen. before i clicked "ok" i did notice that all of my slimes and ornaments that were in veiw were there. i exited the game and tried "verify intergretiy of game files" when i opened up the game again the same thing happened. i don't know if it will change much but i do have the "pure saber slime" mod installed. pls help me. ;-;
ADodo
Plort

Re: Help! My Game No Load

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:11 am

It's because you had the pure saber mod that there are issues. If you are up to date on your slime rancher version, you would be experiencing the failsafe with the pure saber mod that is there to prevent your pure sabers from getting deleted if you try to open it without the mod.

The mod is for 1.3.2b, the game is on version 1.3.2c, so you will need to wait for the mod to update.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby ADodo » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:29 pm

Thank you for the reply, so what were to happen if i removed the mod? would the game break completely?
ADodo
Plort

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:00 am

ADodo wrote:Thank you for the reply, so what were to happen if i removed the mod? would the game break completely?

No, just wouldn't be able to access those saves.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby ADodo » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:48 pm

is there any way to be able to remove the mod and keep/play my saves?
ADodo
Plort

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:18 am

ADodo wrote:is there any way to be able to remove the mod and keep/play my saves?

Nothing I can really think of, besides the possibility of a really complex sequence of events that has a high probability of accidentally corrupting the save entirely.
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby ADodo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:11 pm

ok, thanks anyways.
ADodo
Plort

Return to Technical Support