Drones and new areas not unlocking? (Xbox)

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Drones and new areas not unlocking? (Xbox)

Postby mayorofboxtown » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:04 pm

About a year ago, I had on Xbox the free version from way back before Ogden's update. Just bought the full game, and it says it's v1.3.1b, but none of the new content is triggering/happening. Drone blueprints are also not available to purchase. Not sure if I need to wait for some starmail to roll in (I've already waited about fifteen minutes in-game time). Also I've completed the main storyline, so I'm pretty far along. Is stuff locked behind a certain 7Z tier? Am I just going to have to uninstall/reinstall? Not sure what that would do, since during my hiatus from the game, it was uninstalled (saved game data was preserved), so I've effectively already done that... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
mayorofboxtown
Plort

Re: Drones and new areas not unlocking? (Xbox)

Postby GravityCat » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:46 pm

Are you sure you've not already bought the Drone blueprint? Is it an option on the fabricator?

If it's missing from both lists, try starting a new dummy save and earning 10k to unlock the lab. Is the blueprint available there? It's available for purchase for 2k as soon as the lab is available.
Slime Rancher Wiki profile:
The1AndOnlyMike

Slime Rancher has a Community Discord!
GravityCat
Rancher

Drones and new areas not unlocking Xbox

Postby Zeterurl » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:35 pm

I no longer have access to my email, and I do not even remember it. Can you change?
Zeterurl
Chickadoo

Return to Technical Support