Drones ignore some sources

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Drones ignore some sources

Postby peakbagger » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:55 pm

I love the drones! It's made my life so much easier. However, there are a couple of issues that I've encountered.

1. I have a drone configured to populate autofeeders with fruit. In my zone, I have 1 pen with honey/tangle slimes and another pen with just honey slimes. Invariably, the drone will populate only the honey/tangle slimes autofeeder, while ignoring the pure honey slime pen.

2. I have a drone configured to collect water plorts. I have two ponds set up with water slimes. The drone will always collect plorts from one pond while ignoring the other.

Both of these issues are occurring in "The Docks" expansion. Please fix!

Thanks for all your hard work in making this great game even better!
peakbagger
Plort

Re: Drones ignore some sources

Postby Jeb » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:22 am

peakbagger wrote:1. I have a drone configured to populate autofeeders with fruit. In my zone, I have 1 pen with honey/tangle slimes and another pen with just honey slimes. Invariably, the drone will populate only the honey/tangle slimes autofeeder, while ignoring the pure honey slime pen.

I may be mistaken, but from my limited experience and foggy memory, the drones will fill the auto-feeder up fully before going to the next.

Have you tried filling up both auto-feeder to 100, then watching to see if the drone maintains that number moving forward?

I will test this tonight if I have time on the XB1 to see if the issue occurs there as well.
Jeb
Rancher

Return to Technical Support