Treasure pod opens during teleport

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Treasure pod opens during teleport

Postby rabbitslime » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:01 pm

I happen to open a treasure pod just moments before teleporting. This happened to be the treasure pod for the butterscotch slime lamp. I did not get the message that I unlocked the butterscotch slime lamp. I fear I would have lost the blueprint. I instead deleted the most recent save to ensure that the blueprint is secured. Is it possible for a player to glitch his save to the point that he is missing some blueprints and all treasure pods have been opened? This would be a game breaking save if such a person does not know how to restore recent backups, or that the player forgot to quit immediately.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Re: Treasure pod opens during teleport

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:17 am

That Literally is just a visual bug when the area reloads. It saves in the default position but still has the opened tag so it gets to fix its self.
Last edited by Purplecharmanderz on Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:27 am

Purplecharmanderz wrote:That Litterally is just a visual bug when the area reloads. It saves in the default position but still has the opened tag so it gets to fix its self.

Yeah, that happens to me sometimes.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby rabbitslime » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Question is however, does the blueprint get lost in this event or not? It would be a game breaking glitch if it did.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:58 pm

rabbitslime wrote:Question is however, does the blueprint get lost in this event or not? It would be a game breaking glitch if it did.

Which if you read the first line of what I said I answered. Its a visual bug, means it only has an effect on what you see, in this case the pod opening.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Return to Technical Support