Freezing/loss of framerate issues

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Freezing/loss of framerate issues

Postby Defenestar » Sun May 20, 2018 3:04 am

Item one, provided mainly 'coz it might provide some useful information for optimization stuff:
While Warframe was doing a big old optimization/update thing, Slime Rancher worked just fine, except for while firing things in sustained bursts from my vacpac, with it being most prominent during multi-second freezes while dumping a full load of ports in to the market. Also noticed the save swirly in the top right. Does the game save repeatedly while selling plorts?

Item two! Some areas of the game do unspeakable things to my framerate. Most noticeable in areas of the moss blanket. Yes, I've turned my graphics settings low, allowing the game to get really fluid in places.
Defenestar
Plort

Re: Freezing/loss of framerate issues

Postby rabbitslime » Fri May 25, 2018 4:39 am

I am experiencing a similar issue. I loose frame-rate whenever I ravel to a particular area in the wilds. Whenever I enter the cave area and head to the teleporter, I loose frame-rate until I exit the teleporter.

I also experience freezing issues whenever selling plorts, its been happening ever since the little big storage update. I cannot sell the plorts in a continuous stream, there will be a half second delay before the next plort is sold. I also loose frame-rate whenever receiving new-bucks from Mochi Miles.

The dev's should adjust this, like the game should autosave after all the plorts have been sold. Imagine the lag when one is trying to sell 400 worth of plorts held by a fully upgraded rancher.

I also found out that the lag resets whenever one reopens the game.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Return to Technical Support