Dervishless twister

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Dervishless twister

Postby AlanCorvus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:57 am

A boom dervish slime I had has vanished, leaving behind a little tornado that hasn't gone away in about an in game week and at least two game sessions. While this tornado is safely contained, I'm very worried that my other dervishes might get escape and then vanish leaving permanent tornados on top of garden plots. That would be a bit of a problem.
AlanCorvus
Plort

Re: Dervishless twister

Postby BlanketPI » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:11 am

There was another user with the same problem who said that it was due to the Dervish Slimes getting caught in the land. (And that post was a reply to still another user who had the same problem.)

I guess you should avoid Dervishes for now, until they fix that problem? Or if it's possible that you didn't keep them fed, make sure to keep them fed. Might make sense to put them in a place that's on flat ground, with no walls nearby. I don't know, maybe something on Ogden's Ranch or something?
BlanketPI
Rancher

Postby Darko » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:54 pm

i had a problem with 1 of my dervish largos that was hungry and moody and wouldn't eat the food i shoot in it's face and kept making twisters. so i was forced to replace it. keep in mind dervishes make big twisters if they are hungry. so make sure to feed them.
Darko
Chickadoo

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sat May 05, 2018 5:52 pm

Darko wrote:i had a problem with 1 of my dervish largos that was hungry and moody and wouldn't eat the food i shoot in it's face and kept making twisters. so i was forced to replace it. keep in mind dervishes make big twisters if they are hungry. so make sure to feed them.

Actually agitated, hunger is its own seperate thing.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Darko » Tue May 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Purplecharmanderz wrote:
Darko wrote:i had a problem with 1 of my dervish largos that was hungry and moody and wouldn't eat the food i shoot in it's face and kept making twisters. so i was forced to replace it. keep in mind dervishes make big twisters if they are hungry. so make sure to feed them.

Actually agitated, hunger is its own seperate thing.

They become AGITATED if they are HUNGRY. Now if there NOT hungry they wouldn't be agitated now would they. lol. Try thinking before you talk
Darko
Chickadoo

Return to Technical Support