Spoiling despite Miracle Mix Upgrade!

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Spoiling despite Miracle Mix Upgrade!

Postby Drea74 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:05 am

Hubby and I play on the Xbox One edition of this fine game. He has finished the Ogden Ortiz missions and I got to see the Miracle Mix and the expanded farm upgrades he received. His planted foods NEVER spoiled and that made me want to work harder on my game to get that Miracle Mix upgrade. He unlocked them BEFORE the NEW updates. Now AFTER the Mochi Manor and the Little Big Storage updates, all the fruits and veggies he has planted on his Miracle Mix farms are back to spoiling again! My understanding of the Miracle Mix is that what ever fruit or veggies fell onto the soil with this upgrade would NOT spoil and turn to dust. It worked fine before the last two updates to the game, and now it is like he first started planting and did not go back to get the fruit in time.

I checked the threads, no one has reported this as I don't know if it is a problem on all platforms or not. I can only speak for the Xbox One game. And that Miracle Mix upgrade is definitely no longer doing its job. Please fix ASAP, it's no fun being back in the dark ages.

PS: I did get this upgrade on my game yesterday but I have not put it on a farm yet as I noticed the glitch on hubby's game first.
Drea74
Plort

Re: Spoiling despite Miracle Mix Upgrade!

Postby Darko » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:10 pm

food spoils even if its on the miracle mix. It just spoils very slowly on the mix. If the food didn't spoil you would have to much food in the gardens which would drop fps and possibly crash the game with too many objects. so its not a bug its intended. just make sure you check your gardens often, gather that stuff up and store it (that's what i do).
Darko
Chickadoo

Postby Dragonslime » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:13 pm

the miracle mix doesn't stop spoiling it only delays it
The rare but elusive dragon slime

255 limit sucks
I am multitude of things
Rancher
Explorer deluxe
Half time terrarian
Half time inventor
Full time toa hero
1/4 book writer
Dragonslime
Rancher

Postby BlanketPI » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:09 am

While y'all aren't wrong, I do recall that without the Miracle Mix, usually you could still get 2 full crops on the soil while a third is growing before you start to get decay. I'm not seeing that all with certain foods especially with the Miracle Mix (Heart Beets, Oca Oca, maybe Odd Onions?), but my Cuberries, Phase Lemons, Mint Mangoes, Prickle Pears, Pogofruit, Carrots, and Silver Parsnips are doing pretty well. It may be that it happens only to vegetables and not Silver Parsnips/Carrots for whatever reason? Or maybe it's the plots I've used?

I do know that growing stuff gets a little out of wack when you die/use an Emergency Return. It seems to get rid of all the grown crops and some crops take a whole lot longer to start growing, even with the Sprinkler. But I don't know if the growing process takes longer, or it's just that they desync the time at which the veggies start growing....

(I'm also using the Xbox One version, by the way)
BlanketPI
Rancher

Postby Noggy05 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Some foods aren't affected by miracle mix.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:52 am

The Miracle Mix just helps, and if you wait a long time, you'll get rewarded with lots of food.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Return to Technical Support