Extremely strong hens

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Extremely strong hens

Postby Fishkeeper » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:42 pm

Not sure if this is a glitch or just a game feature, but I keep having hens walk underneath me and push me up into the air about hen-height when I'm in the Overgrowth with all my free range chickens. Makes it hard to aim things when they do that.
Fishkeeper
Rancher

Re: Extremely strong hens

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:06 am

Yes, this is part of the game. Hen-hens are known to start revolutions if not held in good conditions.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Fishkeeper » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:50 pm

I better keep mine happy then, I free-range anywhere from 80 to 200 chickens in the Overgrowth depending on how recently I've fed a batch off. Wonder if they know that the Elders are taken down to the Docks to live out their lives (until they run into the sea) instead of being eaten?
Fishkeeper
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:13 am

Fishkeeper wrote:I better keep mine happy then, I free-range anywhere from 80 to 200 chickens in the Overgrowth depending on how recently I've fed a batch off. Wonder if they know that the Elders are taken down to the Docks to live out their lives (until they run into the sea) instead of being eaten?

Tyrant.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Fishkeeper » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:13 pm

Hey, it's better than running around the Overgrowth with 200 other chickens until they end up being fed to something. It's a better chance than they'd have in the wild! If they make it to Elder, they go where there are no predators. At least until they charge off into the Sea and float off to who knows where. Maybe there's an Elder Island out there somewhere covered in 'em.
Fishkeeper
Rancher

Return to Technical Support