Twisters on the Farm

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Twisters on the Farm

Postby xshamirx » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:57 am

I previously had three dervish slimes on my farm, specifically in the corral next to the house. I had all the upgrades on the corral, and had the Dervish's favourite toy and feeding prickly pears. Anyway, I kept noticing that my slimes kept disappearing (and only ever from the main ranch, not from the grotto or the docks). At some point I realized that the Dervish slimes were making twisters and they kept pulling out the honeys that were in the corral beside them.

The twisters didn't reach the corrals on the lower level, so those slimes disappearing is still a mystery.

So I moved the dervish slimes to the grotto, and instead put some crystal slimes in the corral beside the house instead. My problem is that the twisters kept happening. I tossed the Dervish back to the glass desert, but the twisters still happen and have rendered those two corral useless (since any slime I put them will inevitably get sucked out of the corral and tossed about the farm.)

Does anyone know if this is a known glitch, and if it isn't, if there a way for me to fix it?
xshamirx
Plort

Re: Twisters on the Farm

Postby Jessicacutie210 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:35 pm

I'm not sure if its a glitch but my dervish to were also making tornadoes and had to get them off my land. Not sure whats going on. Cause all my slimes after the recent update were all gone when I went to play.
Jessicacutie210
Plort

Postby rabbitslime » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:18 pm

Are these the bigger tornadoes or the smaller ones the dervishes ride on?
Never encountered the bigger ones as a glitch, but occasionally I find smaller ones without the dervish slimes.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby xshamirx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:58 am

rabbitslime wrote:Are these the bigger tornadoes or the smaller ones the dervishes ride on?
Never encountered the bigger ones as a glitch, but occasionally I find smaller ones without the dervish slimes.

These are the really big ones that can pull slimes/food/plorts out of the corral. There are two that now spawn on that little path going towards the slime lab. I tried going in and sleeping, jumping into the slime sea, to see if I could reset the glitch out of it... but sadly... no such luck. The two big tornados still spawn and move everything out of those two corrals out. Making tarr a very real concern... It's bugging the heck out of me to have two unusable corrals.
xshamirx
Plort

Postby rabbitslime » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Are you on Xbox or pc?
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby xshamirx » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:25 pm

PC.
xshamirx
Plort

Postby rabbitslime » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:23 am

Do you meet the minimum requirements and what is your pc's OS along with your antivirus?
Have you temporarily started a new game to see if this issue still occurs? Move your save somewhere and start a new game and play around with dervishes in a corral.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Return to Technical Support