Crash! Please FIX!

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Crash! Please FIX!

Postby victorfloresaquino » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:19 pm

I have recently bought Slime Ranchers as a Christmas Present as I have been waiting for a while. When I finally bought from "Steam," I installed it and shortly attempted to play it. Once I created my own world, it loads for a few seconds and immediately shuts down and loads a message saying "The game crashed. The crash report folder named "2017-12-25_181556" next to game executable. It would be great if you'd send this to the developer of the game!" I have researched on how to fix this and it is not working. This is my last resort and I am very close to getting a refund. I have faith this will work, please help me out! Thank you.
victorfloresaquino
Plort

Re: Crash! Please FIX!

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:37 pm

The first thing I recommend you do is find the Crash Report folder and attach it here so that the Devs can see the problem.
Also, would you mind sharing your specs?
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Re: Crash! Please FIX!

Postby victorfloresaquino » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:04 pm

Okay, I have an unreasonable amount of knowledge from steam. I do not know specifically what you are talking about as this is my first game bought from steam in my own account as I used to play on my older cousin's. I also have zero ideas on how this website works other than the standard posts and replies.
victorfloresaquino
Plort

Return to Technical Support