Ornaments and Gordos

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Ornaments and Gordos

Postby Hatch » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:53 pm

My son was going to decorate the Gold Gordo with some festive cheer when he discovered that the ornaments pass through the Gordo and are not able to be sucked back up once inside the golden abyss.
I would guess he was too close to it, obviously, but to not be able to retrieve it seems like a bug to me (and a very upset him). Since the event makes it so you can only get some of these items on certain days and then not find them again, his supply is limited. Now his supply is even lower.
Keep in mind this is the same kid who has been playing this games since he was 4 (Now 7.) and he asked that I send in a bug report so it doesn't happen to others.

They should prolly be programmed to bounce off of Gordo's and float but hey I don't program the stuff so keep this in mind? LOL
-Much love
12 year computer technician who is always glad to help ;)
Hatch
Rancher

Re: Ornaments and Gordos

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:38 am

May want to test it with echoes as well as they have a similar set of code, he may still be able to retrieve it but it may require the gordo to be popped
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Re: Ornaments and Gordos

Postby GravityCat » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:50 pm

Echoes last I knew stop on contact with a Gordo. It's why the Echo Boom Gordo Fireworks bug was so popular.

I've found this issue myself, lost a Lucky Ornament inside a Tabby Gordo.
Slime Rancher Wiki profile:
The1AndOnlyMike

Slime Rancher has a Community Discord!
GravityCat
Rancher

Return to Technical Support