Bauble stuck under the ground

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Bauble stuck under the ground

Postby rabbitslime » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:52 am

I cracked some crates in my save-file recently and found that the baubles that came with it is stuck to the ground, anyways to fix this? I believe that one of the baubles is a tarr variant.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Re: Bauble stuck under the ground

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:20 am

It’s a bug that occurs with every thing from time to time. When it is food or plorts tangles are a decent fix.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby rabbitslime » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:46 pm

But what about cases when slime science resources, echoes or baubles are stuck behind a wall? One can't just simply grab it with tangle vines. I once had a problem with a jelly-stone stuck on the wall, then I pushed it in. Its quite close in proximity to where I found 2 baubles stuck to the ground. They're in the second section of the dry reef where one can find the first chicken nest.

I don't know how many objects are stuck behind walls and floors, but I'd wish the developers get into this with some sort of improvised debug mode that allows the player to suck anything through walls and makes the walls translucent. It will really clear my problem with the underground bauble. Another idea I thought of is the betterbuild mod, which is not yet up to date.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:43 pm

Yeah it sucks when it isn’t something tangles can pull out
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby rabbitslime » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:33 am

Maybe in the next update, they should have resources check their surroundings first before spawning from a crate, otherwise the item might spawn too low in the ground. Also have those items ignore walls when they are being sucked by the vacpack.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Return to Technical Support