skipping dialog in wilds

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

skipping dialog in wilds

Postby anubis316 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:58 pm

Sorry I am forgetting his name, but when you are in the wilds at the specific range exchange where the guy sets you on the quests to get him the fruits. I only get every other dialog box, it does a wierd sreen stutter thing and I thought maybe at first it was designed to just be odd like that, but then I saw a youtube vid and I realised I am missing out on a lot of dialog. Sometimes pretty important stuff. I use the Xbox. let me know if more info is needed or if this is a known issue. thanks
anubis316
Plort

Re: skipping dialog in wilds

Postby gamer1o7 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:49 pm

anubis316 wrote:Sorry I am forgetting his name, but when you are in the wilds at the specific range exchange where the guy sets you on the quests to get him the fruits. I only get every other dialog box, it does a wierd sreen stutter thing and I thought maybe at first it was designed to just be odd like that, but then I saw a youtube vid and I realised I am missing out on a lot of dialog. Sometimes pretty important stuff. I use the Xbox. let me know if more info is needed or if this is a known issue. thanks

this seems to be a glitch wit the xbox version of the game
gamer1o7
Rancher

Re: skipping dialog in wilds

Postby Embiguous » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:27 pm

This also happens to me on the Xbox One version. :(
Embiguous
Plort

Return to Technical Support