No in game sounds

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Re: No in game sounds

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:09 am

Noggy05 wrote:Is it really so bad playing without sound? My sound on my computer cuts out a lot. Apart from the sounds that help you detect hazards none of the sounds are super important.

Is it really so bad playing without sight? My screen cuts out a lot. Apart from the images that help you detect hazards none of the images are super important.

Sounds are a vital part of any game. They influence a person's emotion, bring excitement to new discoveries, and makes saddest moments 10x more tragic.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby ZombieWhiskey » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:08 pm

Noggy05 wrote:Is it really so bad playing without sound? My sound on my computer cuts out a lot. Apart from the sounds that help you detect hazards none of the sounds are super important.

That is your view and you are welcome to it. I on the other hand hate playing games without sounds and thus want my game sounds to actually work.

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:Is it really so bad playing without sight? My screen cuts out a lot. Apart from the images that help you detect hazards none of the images are super important.

Sounds are a vital part of any game. They influence a person's emotion, bring excitement to new discoveries, and makes saddest moments 10x more tragic.

LMAO!!! Agreed.
ZombieWhiskey
Chickadoo

Postby Noggy05 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:48 am

Thanks for taking my opinion so well :)
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:54 am

Since you are using Steam I suggest un-installing the game and then re-installing it. I think Steam keeps your progress online. You might not want to take that risk though.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Previous

Return to Technical Support