Walking in the Slime Sea

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Walking in the Slime Sea

Postby PastIntegral45 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:47 pm

So there is this glitch I found that you can do and repeat anytime you want to get below the slime sea on the Xbox. As of right now I haven't found a way out due to the player hitting the top of the slime sea "the kill zone". But you can walk anywhere you want in the game on the sea floor.
WARNING: THE ONLY WAY OUT IS TO SELECT EMERGENCY RETURN IN THE OPTIONS MENU!!!
If someone finds a way out let me know.

Okay so how to do it:

1. Load up any game you want; doesn't matter your progress. (If it's a new game however don't venture into the expanded ranch parts if you haven't bought them. If you do you will keep falling forever.)
2. Jump into any slime sea/ slime desert area.
3. Right before you get the message stating you got knocked out hit the start button to bring up the game menu and pause the game.
4. Hit the XBOX home button and go back to your home screen.
5. While Slime Rancher is highlighted on your home screen hit the options button and click QUIT GAME.
6. Relaunch the game and select the save file you were trying to glitch out of.

Don't panic when it says you have been knocked out. Time will pass and you will awaken on the sea/ desert floor IF YOU DID IT CORRECTLY.

I have done it about twelve times now and only twice did it not work for me.
I have video proof on my profile, PastIntegral45, on the xbox of me walking on the ocean floor so if you need proof check out my shared videos.
Last edited by PastIntegral45 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PastIntegral45
Plort

Re: Walking in the Slime Sea

Postby Randomtangle » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:37 pm

How is this useful.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby PastIntegral45 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:00 pm

I'm not quite sure yet and take notice I didn't say it was. I just found this today and was hoping any other curious individuals would be willing to venture into the unknown and find some possible benefits besides obvious early on game travel, bypassing doors and such. (Getting to the desert right away from the start of the game)

I almost made it back out in the moss blanket but so many invisible walls its hard to navigate.
All in all its just a random post of something I found and was messing around with.
PastIntegral45
Plort

Postby Crafter1300 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Sounds funny
Crafter Out (This was written 4 years ago but I'll keep it)
Crafter1300
Rancher

Postby PastIntegral45 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:33 pm

It is really interesting as you can walk under all of the ground surface as well. When you look up you can see right through the "floor" of the areas and see the slimes, portals and what not from below. Actually makes it super easy to see veggie spots because they are just large packs of dirt and the ground around it is gone. Makes finder those rare gilded gingers easier but I still can't get out once I get in.
PastIntegral45
Plort

Return to Technical Support