[Mac] Teleporters Cause Crashes

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

[Mac] Teleporters Cause Crashes

Postby SnailsAttack » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Whenever I use a teleporter it crashes my game, except when I have my settings on high. I have not tested it more specifically than that.

If it's important, the only teleporter i've actually tried is the one from the indigo quarry (one near all the heartbeats) to the ranch.
SnailsAttack
Rancher

Re: [Mac] Teleporters Cause Crashes

Postby trickywookie » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:59 am

I'm having the same issue on PC since the latest patch. Every time I enter a teleporter the game crashes.
trickywookie
Plort

Postby Tibix » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:10 am

Same issue on pc crashing either shortly after teleporting to the new areas with the "roulette" teleporter and in usual gameplay without using any teleporters. game graphics have take a hit too and are all the sudden very clipy when before the update they were smooth.
Tibix
Plort

Postby TheMK » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Also have a mac, and Same, even with 1.1.0c. I noticed bumping the graphics up to medium fixed the crash on launch in my ranch, and allowed me to use teleporters, but the moment i dropped the graphics to low to try and get rid of the clippy/choppy framerate, the first teleported I used back crashed my game and lost my progress... I don't even have to use the teleporters in my ranch, just loading the game up near them seems to be enough to lock it up
TheMK
Plort

Return to Technical Support