Help, All Slimes vanished

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Help, All Slimes vanished

Postby Rishtar2010 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:06 am

Hello, i am an xbox player, and i had a very horrifying and heartbreaking bug happen upon loading my save file up. All my slimes vanished, the ones in my four fully upgraded corrals to the right of the daily quest machine, the ones by the lab, the one corral in the first unlocked farm addition area to the left, my free range slimes in the grotto, and most importantly, my puddle slimes and their rubber duck toy in the waterfall pond at the docks.

i know it wasn't the tarr, i had all my slimes upon saving and quitting one day, was really busy so i came back to the game after a couple weeks, as well as careful planning of which corral each set of largos would call home. I also generally had on average 9-15 largos in each corral, the pen fully upgraded, with a toy to keep one half of them happy, except my tangle dervishes which i didn't have a toy for at that time.

all my silver parsnips and mint mangos were still growing, though it did seem like progress on their growth had been reset to as if just planted.

i hope this helps tracking down the bug a little, i am terrified of trying to gather new slimes now if they are going to vanish on me again. again i had them when i logged out, and when i logged in they were gone, no chance for other strange foulplay.
Rishtar2010
Plort

Re: Help, All Slimes vanished

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:38 pm

This seems to be a recurring problem - presumably something to do with updates. This should be a one-off, so don't worry it.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to Technical Support