Slimes Vanishing Randomly

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Slimes Vanishing Randomly

Postby Embiguous » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:26 am

Just recently I've experienced a problem with random slimes in my corrals disappearing. For instance, I'll have 4 Boom slimes in a corral (fully upgraded so they can't just escape) and after sleeping, the next day there will only be 3....

This seems to happen pretty sporadically. Just to one or two slimes, not the whole corral. I'm playing on Xbox One. Anyone else have this issue?
Embiguous
Plort

Re: Slimes Vanishing Randomly

Postby ThunderEmpyre2017 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:46 am

I've had a similar problem, except it was all my slimes when I relogged.
ThunderEmpyre2017
Plort

Postby Maria » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:49 am

Sorry about the issues with this. We're currently looking into disappearing slimes, especially largos. A few more details would be quite helpful here:

1. Which corral were they in?
2. What type of slimes were they and how many did you have in the corral?
3. What upgrades did you have on the corral?
4. Had you recently slept or been away from the ranch for a long period of time when you noticed they were missing?
5. What are your hardware specs?
Maria
Admin

Postby Embiguous » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:20 am

Hey Maria!

1) Not sure how to specify the corrals. I've only noticed this problem on the main part of my ranch -- so far this hasn't occurred on any of my ranch expansions. So far this has happened on the corral I have right next to the "house" and on 2 of the 4 plots that are near the Rand exchange.

2) I usually have 4-6 slimes in my corrals at a time. So far this has happened with the following: Mosaic, Boom, and Tangle

3) All of my corrals that this happened on have every upgrade minus the solar shield

4) so far, I've noticed this issue after being away/asleep for an entire day or two

5) I'm playing on an Xbox One. OS Version 10.0.15063.4101. Slime version 1.0.1. If you need any other specific specs, just let me know!

Hope this helps!
Embiguous
Plort

Return to Technical Support