Bugs in Xbox version

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Bugs in Xbox version

Postby Hibiwiki » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:10 am

Ive been experiencing a decent amount of bugs since the 1.0.1 version was released, and I would like to share them in hope that they will get found and fixed much faster than if I stayed silent :)

I currently have not gone to the glass desert, so if I experience bugs there i'll update this post.

i'll try to keep it simple! if it helps, im playing the Xbox version that you get from gold. (But have also bought on pc because holy heckie I love this game, good job guys!)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

1. On multiple occasions I have had my gold plorts in the silo just teleport out onto the ground. Just those as far as I know, but I have lost one because of this glitch. Have no idea where it went.

2. Sometimes the map will not update when drills, pumps, and apiaries. So they'll be on the map, run they're cycles, then disappear. But the map icon won't always change until I next boot up the game.

3. Making the extractors, or any slime science item, seems to take a long time. Theres a very long pause before it goes through.

4. Fruit tree's are not letting you vac up the fruit until they fall off. I can pull all I want, but they just won't come off until they fall on their own. Makes it very hard to collect fruit out on the range. Or just in general.

5. Vegetables are not as bad, but still suffer from the fruit issue a bit. They come out of the ground a lot easier, but sometimes you really have to pull.
______________________________________________________________________________________

I hope this helps you guys! Can't wait for the next updates!
Hibiwiki
Plort

Re: Bugs in Xbox version

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:17 am

2, 4 and 5 have been addressed in 1.0.1e, which currently is only on PC but might arrive on Xbox within a couple of days.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Bugs in Xbox version

Postby ThunderEmpyre2017 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:49 am

On 1.0.1c, I've had an issue where I relogged and literally all of my slimes vanished.
ThunderEmpyre2017
Plort

Return to Technical Support