Briar Hens glitched

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Briar Hens glitched

Postby Amnarca » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:17 am

I built a coop in the grotto to house my briar hens and some roostros. For a few days now (real time, not game time) they have not bred. I was confused thinking that maybe in the latest patch they could no longer breed in the grotto, but could find no such confirmation online. Just when I had given up and demolished the coop to move them outside to the main ranch, I noticed that there are some hens glitched into the ground. I can barely see their heads, and they're identifiable when I hover over them with the vac, but I'm unable to get them out of the ground. This glitch is causing more than a dozen to be "in" the coop, which explains why the ones I can see and access in the coop won't breed. I'm unsure what to do, if there's anything I can do, to get these poor chickens out of the ground so they can be free and my coop can begin breeding again. Help! Please and thanks. :)
Amnarca
Plort

Re: Briar Hens glitched

Postby Paul » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:07 pm

Hi there,

Could you please send us (support@monomipark.com) a copy of the save game that has the tunneling hen hens?

If you're on a Windows PC here's one way to access the save file location:
1) Open Run from the Start Menu
2) Type "%appdata%/../LocalLow/Monomi Park/Slime Rancher" without the quotes and press Enter
3) The new file browser window that opens should show your save files as a number and then a similar name to the in game name.
Paul
Admin

Re: Briar Hens glitched

Postby Amnarca » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:31 pm

I actually run the game on Xbox One. How can I access this info from there?

Sorry my response took so long. Been dealing with personal injury issues.
Amnarca
Plort

Return to Technical Support