1.0.1 making slimes disappear??

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

1.0.1 making slimes disappear??

Postby ArannRules » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:47 pm

After about 2 hours of playing the new update i noticed that my coral full of Quantum Mosaics looked a bit empty. Like some where missing. i took no notice till an hour later when all but 4 had disappeared. I turned to my Boom/phosphors and all but 5 were left every other coral was fine (i hope) but i dont know where there going. I MISS THEM ;-;
*clears throat* The Emoji Movie was an inside job..

DoNt AsK, jUsT wAtCh

Font Colour is to confusing
ArannRules
Rancher

Re: 1.0.1 making slimes disappear??

Postby TecknoNek0 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:19 pm

I had it worse. every single one of my slides disappeared and they were all largos in Evey coral I had buy at least I still have their plots to be bread them (except some of the are really hard to find like the honey and I only found one hunter and grew my farm from there)
Please game devs can you doing something about this cuz it made me very to load up the game to every one of my slides missing
I am on the Xbox one version with the profile TechnoNek0
TecknoNek0
Plort

Postby TheVexedGerman » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:30 am

I had the same issue as TecknoNek0. When I tried loading in on my Xbox One the game froze. I thought nothing of it and just tried staring it up again. Except that when I loaded in everything was gone. All the Slimes and Hen Hens had just despawned. While the farms are still there this is quite disheartening.
TheVexedGerman
Plort

Postby ArannRules » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:33 am

I replaced all the slimes i lost, feed them, went out and did some stuff came back save and quitted came back the next day and they disappeared again???
*clears throat* The Emoji Movie was an inside job..

DoNt AsK, jUsT wAtCh

Font Colour is to confusing
ArannRules
Rancher

Return to Technical Support