Issues With 5-Day Rush (Xbox One)

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Issues With 5-Day Rush (Xbox One)

Postby UhOhDaddy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:46 am

I play on the Xbox One version of Slime Rancher and I genuinely enjoy it every time I start it up. I tend to stay away from game types like the 5-Day Rush game type, but being the completionist I am, I had to for 3 of Slime Rancher's achievements. All 3 were very straightforward and simple; "Reach at least 10,000, 25,000, and 50,000 newbucks by the end of the 5th day." Simple.

So I started it up and everything ran smoothly. The 5th day was about to end and I had 50,900 newbucks on me. I had also spent well over 15,000 on various upgrades and such so I knew I was in the clear. I have a screenshot to prove from the title screen I had 50,900 which I will hopefully attach to this post. Anyways, none of the achievements popped up for me. In game or on my screen for the Xbox achievement.

I've had issues before with achievements taking a while to appear, but for the little message at the corner of my screen to not pop up with slimes' cheering me on in game was strange. I genuinely do not want to do 5-Day Rush again. I've reset my Xbox and waited 24 hours, (which is how much time Xbox Support suggested I wait.), so what should I do?

Edit: The picture file is too big to attach :(
Xbox GT: UhOhDaddy
IG - @uhhohdaddy
Twitter - @jackdaddyvi

Taken since 10/12/14 :)
UhOhDaddy
Plort

Re: Issues With 5-Day Rush (Xbox One)

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:28 am

Have you properly ended the 5-Day Rush? It ends on Day 6 at 12am.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: Issues With 5-Day Rush (Xbox One)

Postby UhOhDaddy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:27 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:Have you properly ended the 5-Day Rush? It ends on Day 6 at 12am.

OH MY GOD! THANK YOU!
Xbox GT: UhOhDaddy
IG - @uhhohdaddy
Twitter - @jackdaddyvi

Taken since 10/12/14 :)
UhOhDaddy
Plort

Return to Technical Support