Game file corrupted after power surge.

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Game file corrupted after power surge.

Postby aniolator1 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:20 pm

I was just playing and cleaning/organizing my ranch, which I am/was very proud of and my area had a power surge, turning off my PC as a result. This happened once on the same day, but I was able to continue playing on the same save file of my ranch by selecting continue on the menu screen rather than load. From there I made sure to save in case it happened again and just to be on the safe side. Well I made a LOT of progress and another power surge happened, but this time I wasn't able to continue the game. So I go to load up the save file and it says its been corrupted or there's some error. The file (originally game 1) is now a huge number with and underscore and the "game1." Is there anything I can do to retrieve the save file or do I lose all of my progress? It's taken me days to get to where I was. Last time I remember I was in the 50 day range in ranch time.
aniolator1
Plort

Re: Game file corrupted after power surge.

Postby Galetuft » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:48 pm

I'm not sure if there's anything you can do. But I wish you luck if you have to restart--- it must be hard to try to understand how your progress is gone.

Feels bad, man
stay wiggly
Galetuft
Chickadoo

Re: Game file corrupted after power surge.

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:08 am

Sorry 'bout that. Here's a picture of Donald J Trump superimpose over a cat to cheer you up.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to Technical Support