"Game thinks I'm pressing left arrow key" - Reddit Question

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

"Game thinks I'm pressing left arrow key" - Reddit Question

Postby Splendid » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:54 pm

If anyone could answer this question for someone over the subreddit, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

RobertMarto from r/slimerancher:

In any of the menus, the game is convinced that I'm holding down the Left Arrow Key. For example, if I open the Audio settings it constantly scrolls the Master Volume down to 0 without me pressing anything. If I press Right it immediately moves it back to the left. If I click on the right side it scrolls it back to the left again. I can't change my key config or my mouse sensitivity with this issue. Can anyone please help me?
And it is only happening in-game, so it isn't my keyboard. My keyboard is working fine with everything else. Only the menus in Slime Rancher are affected by this.
Slime Rancher Wikia Page:
http://slimerancher.wikia.com/
Splendid
Chickadoo

Re: "Game thinks I'm pressing left arrow key" - Reddit Quest

Postby Elskah » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:54 pm

People have been having similar issues. Two fixes I've seen mentioned are unplugging and/or disabling any controllers, and disabling "vJoy" in Control Panel -> Devices and Printers (on Windows). I'm not on Reddit myself so could you perhaps suggest these to them? If they need any more help please direct them to the forums and someone should be able to answer their questions quickly!
Those stripes, that tail, that wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.
Elskah
Rancher

Re: "Game thinks I'm pressing left arrow key" - Reddit Quest

Postby Splendid » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Elskah wrote:People have been having similar issues. Two fixes I've seen mentioned are unplugging and/or disabling any controllers, and disabling "vJoy" in Control Panel -> Devices and Printers (on Windows). I'm not on Reddit myself so could you perhaps suggest these to them? If they need any more help please direct them to the forums and someone should be able to answer their questions quickly!

Done, thanks.
Slime Rancher Wikia Page:
http://slimerancher.wikia.com/
Splendid
Chickadoo

Return to Technical Support